Open 2.3.5: Expert Mode Brew of Flowing Spirit

D

Dazema

Version:

What is the bug:
Brew of Flowing Spirit is impossible to get in expert mode, because the witch's oven requires atleast 1 thaumcraft magic shard to be crafted, and in the spirit world shards dont spawn.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
Finding a way to teleport items to the spirit world.

D

Dazema

i was trying to do all of magic first, since i always do tech first, and the belt requires a hardened strong box, and the knapsack doesnt work. This also doesnt help the fact that using those methods isn't the intended way by witchery.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
i was trying to do all of magic first, since i always do tech first, and the belt requires a hardened strong box, and the knapsack doesnt work. This also doesnt help the fact that using those methods isn't the intended way by witchery.

normally it isn't, but seeing as this is a pack that kind of forces you to use other mods to advanced with mods, it's not that a surprising thing that you have to do.

Z

ZLO_RD

maybe you can find way around without cheating by useing tinkers belt
for example in neather you can get 7 sin shards ( no idea if you can use them in recepie instead of normal ones or even can you get in nether in spirit world)
mystcraft worlds and RF tool worlds should have correct ore generation right? ( but ofc in expert mode it is a huge pain to do)
also maybe bees can produse shards
Good luck!