Open 2.3.3: (Version 2.4.2) Railcraft Tin Plate

S

Schiratz

Version:

What is the bug:
There is no crafting recipe for the Tin plate in Railcraft mod.

Mod & Version:
Railcraft 9.9.0.0

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

K

kristi71111

It is used to create Electric Feeder Unit and Force Track Emitter and Detector - Energy
I've created a minetweaker script that you can use if you wish after looking at the recipe in version 2.3.5
http://pastebin.com/z2TQkDPt <--- create a folder with a .zs extension and copy paste this in there name it something like recipefixfortinplate.zs and place it in minecraft\scripts or minecraft\modpack\normal\scripts or minecraft\modpack\expert\scripts depending on what your using.. I've already tried this on version 2.4.2 and it works fine :)

S

Schiratz

Thank you so much for this Fix Kristi!
Its right you need the Tin Plate for all Electric in Railcraft. Even for the Electric Locomotive. We run a huge Railcraft Electric Track on our Server, thats why it is so important for us.

Kris Raynes

Jul 29, 2019
D'oh it's not four Tin ingots, it's two Tin and Two Iron diagonal ........ i must have spent two hours before realising ....... bit weird as the other plate recipes just use one kind of metal .... and we are talking about Tin _Plates so we would assume Plates made from freaking TIN ! :D