Open 2.3.3: FTB Infinity 2.3.4 - Loading into server causes time out

Acidion

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
So I set up a server on my computer. Its a beast of a computer and I have hosted many other crazy modpacks. I hosted Resonant Rise on my computer that had over 200 mods and it ran fine. I allocate 4GB to the server.

However, for some reason when I try to log into it it stutters a bit and then kicks me out with the error "Timed Out". Thats it. No Crash reports, nothing interesting in the server logs. No clue why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Nobody can log into the server....from same computer or from outside the network. Same issue every time

Known Fix:

Acidion

Jul 29, 2019
So the weirdest thing happened......both my brother and i tried this and it worked and we have 0 idea why. I tried to start a single player of infinity evolved and it crashed on me. After doing that I tried to log into my server again and it worked. My brother followed the same process and it worked. Now the major issue is that its SUPER laggy even for me on my own computer....not a clue why although my computer never played nice with fastcraft so ill try removing it.