Open 2.3.3: EnderIO Oreberry farm crash 2.3.5

belmenel

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I have an ender IO farming station set up with iron, copper, and tin oreberries in an appropriately dark room. As soon as the first bush sprouts berries, if the chunk is loaded the farming station crashes the server when it tries to harvest it.
The farm station is connected to an ME system, with an import and export bus, and sits atop an enderio basic capacitor bank for power. It also has a double layer capacitor in it.Nothing in it's inventory except a diamond hoe.

Edit: a similarly set up potato/wheat/carrot/cotton farm did the same thing. Not just oreberries.

Mod & Version:
enderio

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
Setting removeerroringentities and remove erroringtileentities to true in the forge.cfg deleted the farm station and thus stopped the crash.

Last edited:

ruphskunk

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm that this bug is also triggered by essence berry bushes.

I'll post the crash report when I get home.

lowbosch

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm this bug. Did some testing, it is somehow related to FTB Utilities. Disableing FTB Utilities will make the farmingstation not crash a server on harvesting any tinkers' berrybushes. Bug is not related to wether chunks are claimed or not.

041confidainte

Yep no point in making a new thread about the same crash. Just got to the end in my hardcore expert single player world and collected ender-lily's, made farming station for the ender lily's placed them on that fine endstone. Placed sugarcane beside that then essence berry bushes placed an amethyst hoe inside and boom bye bye world game broke open mcedit delete farming station!
I can confirm that I recreated the crash when harvesting the essence berry.

Attachments

• crash-2016-03-19_21.29.20-server.txt
    33 KB · Views: 85
  • crash-2016-03-19_22.08.05-server.txt
    33.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited: