WFfNzd

Where is the fire?

Your MT fix ^^

Code:
#bees / Botania fix
mods.botania.Apothecary.removeRecipe("beegonia");
mods.botania.Apothecary.removeRecipe("hiveacynth");
mods.botania.Apothecary.removeRecipe("hibeescus");
mods.botania.Apothecary.addRecipe("beegonia", [<ore:petalWhite>, <ore:petalYellow>, <ore:petalYellow>, <ore:petalYellow>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26> * 1]);
mods.botania.Apothecary.addRecipe("hiveacynth", [<ore:petalCyan>, <ore:petalLightBlue>, <ore:petalLightBlue>, <ore:petalBlue>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:6> * 1]);
mods.botania.Apothecary.addRecipe("hibeescus", [<ore:petalMagenta>, <ore:petalMagenta>, <ore:petalMagenta>, <ore:petalRed>, <ore:petalOrange>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>,
<Botania:manaResource:6>, <Botania:rune:11>, <Botania:rune:15>, <Botania:rune:14>, <Botania:rune:5>, <Botania:rune:3> * 1]);

X

Xumkin

I have tried this script, and while it fixes the recipe in NEI I am still unable to create the beegoinia. I can never throw in the seed to finish it in the Petal Apothecary. Have I missed a step?

X

Xumkin

mods.botania.Apothecary.addRecipe("beegonia", [<ore:petalWhite>, <ore:petalYellow>, <ore:petalYellow>, <ore:petalYellow>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26>, <Botania:manaResource:26> * 1]);

That line above mentions manaResource:26... I wonder if that the issue. The mana powder I made out of sugar into the mana pool is 4594:23.

I tried changing it to manaResource:23 and it does work for the mana powder I have. I tried removing the number entirely and it changed to manasteel. Is there a way for me to specify a range of numbers that will work?

X

Xumkin

I don't think I need more lines after looking at it. Every item I see that I can throw into a manapool creates 4594:23. Thanks for the help.