Open 2.2.2: Greatwood Plank recipe broken in 2.2.2 & 2.3.1

Kokkan

Jul 29, 2019
Version:
2.3.3 - Expert Mode
2.2.2 - Expert Mode

What is the bug:
Throwing 1 Greatwood Log in a Mana Pool does not give 2 Greatwood Planks. It gives nothing.

Hence, you are unable to progress through this pack with the use of magic.

Not tested if Sawmill or Arcane Worktable works.

Mod & Version:
Botania r1.8-246

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, it should be easily repeatable.

Known Fix:

Last edited:

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
When you look at a mana pool with an item in your hand(like a diluted mana pool) it will show the item, an arrow and the output of the recipe. If there isn't enough mana in the pool it wilk show a red "X" on the arrow. Maybe you don't have enough mana

Kokkan

Jul 29, 2019
The mana pool accepts the item, and the Log is consumed. The GUI shows it can accept the log and it is a upgraded Mana Pool.

Recipe is just broken.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Do you have the flowers nearby that consume coal/charcoal? If so they are eating your planks. I had this exact same problem in Regrowth. To test it feed your flowers coal blocks (that will keep them saturated for a while) then try the mana pool to convert the logs again.

Yaeger

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have the flowers nearby that consume coal/charcoal? If so they are eating your planks. I had this exact same problem in Regrowth. To test it feed your flowers coal blocks (that will keep them saturated for a while) then try the mana pool to convert the logs again.
You are a genius :)

The endoflame ate the planks before I could pick them up.