Closed 2.1.3: Script Fixs

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Version:

What is the bug(s):
Certain things in game currently are not working as intended. Here are the fixes that I have found on the forums or we are using on our server at the moment. First set will be needed to be added to a custom script File. Others need the file modified. (Will list the file name)

Issues are listed here (Links to the appropriate threads) and scripts are listed below.

Please feel free to find more fixs. Please feel free to use these on your server. I'll update as new ones are found/posted. New thread will be created for next version.

Known Fix:
This set will need to be added to an existing or new scriptz file.
DROPBOX with the additional Recipe Fixs
TinkersConstruct.zs to fix the Travelers Glove (Replace File. Thanks @cybermind )

Code:
#Hybrid Solar Helmet fix
recipes.remove(<AdvancedSolarPanel:hybrid_solar_helmet>);
recipes.addShaped(<AdvancedSolarPanel:hybrid_solar_helmet>,[
    [null,  <AdvancedSolarPanel:BlockAdvSolarPanel:1>, null],
    [<IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>, <IC2:itemArmorQuantumHelmet:*>, <IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>],
    [<IC2:itemCable:9>, <IC2:blockElectric:5>, <IC2:itemCable:9>]]);

Code:
#Advanced Solar Helmet fix
recipes.remove(<AdvancedSolarPanel:advanced_solar_helmet>);
recipes.addShaped(<AdvancedSolarPanel:advanced_solar_helmet>,[
    [null, <AdvancedSolarPanel:BlockAdvSolarPanel>, null],
    [<IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>, <IC2:itemArmorNanoHelmet:*>, <IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>],
    [<IC2:itemCable:3>, <IC2:blockElectric:3>, <IC2:itemCable:3>]]);

Code:
#Ultimate Solar Helmet fix
recipes.remove(<AdvancedSolarPanel:ultimate_solar_helmet>);
recipes.addShaped(<AdvancedSolarPanel:ultimate_solar_helmet>,[
    [null, <AdvancedSolarPanel:BlockAdvSolarPanel:2>, null],
    [<IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>, <IC2:itemArmorQuantumHelmet:*>, <IC2:itemPartCircuitAdv>],
    [<IC2:itemCable:9>, <IC2:blockElectric:5>, <IC2:itemCable:9>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<AdvancedSolarPanel:ultimate_solar_helmet>,[
    [<AdvancedSolarPanel:BlockAdvSolarPanel:2>, null, null],
    [<AdvancedSolarPanel:hybrid_solar_helmet:*>, null, null],
    [null, null, null]]);

Code:
#Coal Coke Fix
recipes.addShapeless(<Railcraft:fuel.coke>, [<ImmersiveEngineering:material:6>]);

Code:
#Minecart Dupe Fix
recipes.remove(<minecraft:minecart>);
recipes.addShaped(<minecraft:minecart>,[
    [<minecraft:iron_ingot>, null, <minecraft:iron_ingot>],
    [<minecraft:iron_ingot>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>],
    [null, null, null]]);

Code:
#IE Iridium Ore Removal Fix
#Replaces Iridium with Dense Nickel Ore
mods.immersiveengineering.Excavator.removeMineral("Platinum");
mods.immersiveengineering.Excavator.addMineral("Platinum", 5, 35, ["orePlatinum","oreNickel","denseorePlatinum","denseoreNickel"], [.40,.30,.1,.15], [0, 1], false);

Code:
#Amaranth  Logs Become Eucalyptus Planks
mods.thermalexpansion.Sawmill.removeRecipe(<Natura:Rare Tree:2>);
mods.thermalexpansion.Sawmill.addRecipe(800, <Natura:Rare Tree:2>, <Natura:planks:8> * 6);

This set will need to have specific script file modified.
Code:
#DraconicEvolution.zs
#Lines 76 - 79
recipes.addShaped(<DraconicEvolution:wyvernHelm>, [[<DraconicEvolution:wyvernCore>, <ore:oreDiamond>, <DraconicEvolution:wyvernCore>], [<ThermalFoundation:material:516>, <IC2:itemArmorQuantumHelmet:1>, <ThermalFoundation:material:516>], [<DraconicEvolution:draconium>, <DraconicEvolution:draconiumEnergyCore>, <DraconicEvolution:draconium>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<DraconicEvolution:wyvernChest>, [[<DraconicEvolution:wyvernCore>, <ore:oreDiamond>, <DraconicEvolution:wyvernCore>], [<ThermalFoundation:material:516>, <IC2:itemArmorQuantumChestplate:1>, <ThermalFoundation:material:516>], [<DraconicEvolution:draconium>, <DraconicEvolution:draconiumEnergyCore>, <DraconicEvolution:draconium>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<DraconicEvolution:wyvernLeggs>, [[<DraconicEvolution:wyvernCore>, <ore:oreDiamond>, <DraconicEvolution:wyvernCore>], [<ThermalFoundation:material:516>, <IC2:itemArmorQuantumLegs:1>, <ThermalFoundation:material:516>], [<DraconicEvolution:draconium>, <DraconicEvolution:draconiumEnergyCore>, <DraconicEvolution:draconium>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<DraconicEvolution:wyvernBoots>, [[<DraconicEvolution:wyvernCore>, <ore:oreDiamond>, <DraconicEvolution:wyvernCore>], [<ThermalFoundation:material:516>, <IC2:itemArmorQuantumBoots:1>, <ThermalFoundation:material:516>], [<DraconicEvolution:draconium>, <DraconicEvolution:draconiumEnergyCore>, <DraconicEvolution:draconium>]]);

Last edited:

iTpyn

Jul 29, 2019
proper IE-Railcraft Coal Coke fix differs from the fix you posted in this thread. Its
Code:
furnace.setFuel(<ImmersiveEngineering:stoneDecoration:3>, 32000);
mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.addFuel(<ImmersiveEngineering:material:6>);
mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.addFuel(<ImmersiveEngineering:stoneDecoration:3>);

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
proper IE-Railcraft Coal Coke fix differs from the fix you posted in this thread. Its
Code:
furnace.setFuel(<ImmersiveEngineering:stoneDecoration:3>, 32000);
mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.addFuel(<ImmersiveEngineering:material:6>);
mods.railcraft.BlastFurnace.addFuel(<ImmersiveEngineering:stoneDecoration:3>);
Was fixed in the update, but thank you.

P

Porqueman

I would like to start off by saying that I am not good with messing with files or even knowing where files go but... I do know there isn't an existing TinkersConstruct.zs within any of the folders containing the current modpack I am playing so where do I place the fix at?

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
I would like to start off by saying that I am not good with messing with files or even knowing where files go but... I do know there isn't an existing TinkersConstruct.zs within any of the folders containing the current modpack I am playing so where do I place the fix at?
This is only for the 2.1.3 version of Infinity Evolved. And that fix is only for the expert version.

P

Porqueman

After a little messing around I found all you really need for the fix is Minetweaker 2 or 3 or both I don't really know but all you need in the .zs file that you linked is this "recipes.addShaped(travelGloveNBT, [[null, null, <ore:materialHardenedleather>], [<ore:materialHardenedleather>, <ore:materialHardenedleather>, <ore:materialHardenedleather>], [null, <ore:materialHardenedleather>, <ore:materialHardenedleather>]])" and that fixes the glove crash from Tinkers Construct. I only tested it once so I can only say that it does work in the tool station but I forgot to check if it works in the crafting station but I assume it should.