Open 2.1.0: Ender IO: Inventory Panel [2.1.3]

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
hello all, I've been having a very weird problem with the inventory panel from Ender IO.

my setup was an inventory panel, hooked with item conduits onto a drawer controller from Storage Drawers and onto about 45 strongboxes from Thermal Expansion and a filing and advanced filing cabinet from Extra Utilities.

all the strongboxes had mod item filters set to 1 mod per strongbox. each connection to a storage block has the required remote awareness upgrade so the inventory panel can see into those inventories.

now the problem I've been having is that items are disappearing. the inventory panel has an internal inventory that I've set to extra from using the item conduit so the items get into the correct storage inventory, but when those items are getting extracted, they're not deposited into the correct inventory, actually, they're nowhere to be found. but if I use the inventory panel I can still see them, until I relog the world, and the items disappear/get deleted.

I've lost alot of items because of this and it's very frustrating and I've no idea what could be causing this.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes, whenever I deposit items into the internal storage from the inventory panel that gets extracted, items don't get deposited into any inventory and disappear on world reload.

Known Fix:

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Odd... I'm having an issue replicating this. Can you recreate the setup (minimal setup is fine, don't need an exact replication) that will produce this error? Then post a few screenshots?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Odd... I'm having an issue replicating this. Can you recreate the setup (minimal setup is fine, don't need an exact replication) that will produce this error? Then post a few screenshots?

I've been building the same setup in a creative world aswell, and see if the problem can be replicated. if it can be replicated I'll post some screenshots of my creative world. (sadly lost my whole instance due to a problem, so I had to do a clean install)

Reactions: Booker The Geek
A

Asakari

For those that find this forum post on searching for causes for disappearing items in drawer controllers, one of the issues I had, on Infinity Skyblock Expert was that items were converting to other items of the same ore dict, so for instance Refined iron, the outcome of making Steel in an induction smelter would convert into Railcraft Steel.

Drawers acted like the minefactory reloaded unifier, where it would convert ingots and blocks from other mods into a template of the same type. I had crafted hundred of steel ingots before I realized they were then under a different name.