Open 2.1.0: [2.2.2] [Expert] Only Vanilla logs can be crafted into planks

DragonGodGrapha

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Not entirely sure if it's intended or a bug, but none of the Biomes O Plenty or Natura logs can be crafted into Planks in Expert Mode. This can make it very difficult to progress if the player spawns in a biome without Vanilla logs.

Last edited:
C

codewarrior0

I don't think it should be intended. It makes it difficult to get started on a Biomes O' Plenty world type, as the vanilla logs aren't as common.

C

codewarrior0

I dunno, it just seems like an incentive to reroll your world if you don't see any vanilla wood nearby. Kind of like starting on an island without any wood.

Selway

Jul 29, 2019
It's not hard to find vanilla wood. It's everywhere. And rerolling a world is common as people look for an appealing start.

Getting a sawmill is an important early progression point. I was pretty pleased when I got mine.

It would be nice if there was some forge micro blocks support for some of the other woods like cherry though.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
It's not hard to find vanilla wood. It's everywhere. And rerolling a world is common as people look for an appealing start.

Getting a sawmill is an important early progression point. I was pretty pleased when I got mine.

It would be nice if there was some forge micro blocks support for some of the other woods like cherry though.
It is possible. You just need to add the the id's of the blocks to the config.