[16x] Greatwood FTB More ready for 1.5 and still have 1.4.7!

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
turtlegui.png
Here it is!
oh, I see :)
great job

creative plus. its this thing in nei i believe. has a larger inventory incase yours becomes full with something stupid, so yo can still pick stuff up and get to it without searching it up. like redwires
ohh, okay. yeah, i cant seem to find the file for it either

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
Done all of the forestry blocks, except for the apiary tanks and apiary base, because they dont seem to change anything.. and also the pipes because i dont know where they are in the game :p
also done the bees, eheheh
and i uploaded them to dropbox cause i have access now;)

any tweaking and editing is totally appreciated

Reactions: jkennedy1998

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
wow. bees look alot better than mine did. and damn, i cant believe you got so much of forestry done. now i can start to use it again! and have it be pretty and heavily leveled up! but, yea. i did the forestry pipes i believe already

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
wow. bees look alot better than mine did. and damn, i cant believe you got so much of forestry done. now i can start to use it again! and have it be pretty and heavily leveled up! but, yea. i did the forestry pipes i believe already

ahah yeah i hope they look alright
i'm on to working on all the gui's noww

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
THE GUI'S! THEY BURN! I actually can't decide which bees look better. So sorry that I can't get much done for the pack right now. There's a lot going on with my Off-the-computer life(I'm surprised I have one XD)
Hopefully I'll be able to get back to texturing in a week or two

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
you know, i think i liked the other chest better. they were more happy. i can understand the logic behind the new, but greatwood has wooden cauldrons too. its not all about being logical, its about being pretty, and adventure like.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
you know, i think i liked the other chest better. they were more happy. i can understand the logic behind the new, but greatwood has wooden cauldrons too. its not all about being logical, its about being pretty, and adventure like.
well, those chest weren't by me. They were a submission on the old post by a65kid, who logged on ONCE just to make that post as it seems. I sort of like his. Well, it seems we are at an impasse here.I'm perfectly okay with yours, don't get me wrong, but i do feel that since those were a submission to the pack it would be courteous to him to at least appreciate his work, so I'll include them as alts. I do kind of understand where you were going with with the cauldron part, so i can see colored wooden chest.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
not yet[DOUBLEPOST=1368152897][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, we added you to our private message Thingamajigger. We talk about this kinda stuff there :)

naughtyfins

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say I really love this texture pack and appreciate the work you guys are doing. I've searched a long time for a pack that suits me, and I prefer Greatwood (With a few pieces of Jolicraft mixed in) over any HD one.

Not pushing or anything, but how often is the OP updated with the new stuff you guys have been doing? Want to know when I should check back :3

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say I really love this texture pack and appreciate the work you guys are doing. I've searched a long time for a pack that suits me, and I prefer Greatwood (With a few pieces of Jolicraft mixed in) over any HD one.

Not pushing or anything, but how often is the OP updated with the new stuff you guys have been doing? Want to know when I should check back :3
Thanks for the support! Well, we do most of the talk about our textures in PMs so you don't often see when we are making new textures. The rate at which we update the pack is a little random, but a good way to tell is when the forum name changes. So when it changes from Apples And Grapes to something else JonTron related you'll know when we updated. Also we have a changelog that kinda gets worked on. And what sorta Jolicraft textures do you add in?

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I am a faithful 32x user. But I noticed the support Greatwood had on the "What is your favourite texture pack" posting, so I thought I'd give it a try. For a 16x, it is amazing. I am a fan now, and my old computer can chug along that much more easily, and still play FTB in style.

Reactions: jkennedy1998

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
I am a faithful 32x user. But I noticed the support Greatwood had on the "What is your favourite texture pack" posting, so I thought I'd give it a try. For a 16x, it is amazing. I am a fan now, and my old computer can chug along that much more easily, and still play FTB in style.
Welcome to the Texture Pack :D

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
For great wood?
yes.

Does anyone know what happened to some of the ingot block id's ? because lead and nickel ingots for example don't have a texture
Also, there are 3 lead ingots o_O