[16x] Greatwood FTB More ready for 1.5 and still have 1.4.7!

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

There you go.
Well... it was supposed to be a rhetorical question, but around me those always get answered.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
woops. was just about to update the drop box with some more creatures updated stuff i did today at like 2 in the morning. completely forgot and got distracted. but alright. greatwood ftb. what needs doing?

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
did thaumic bees more. done with liquids in it. and most item textures. just gotta find out what some are to do them. rather not go off nothing to finish the image

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
done a few items here and there, also working on some gui for industrialcraft, thinking about trying to get most of the gui for other mods done too.. annd could someone tell me where the files for the buildcraft & redpower engines are ?? having trouble finding them :/

Reactions: jkennedy1998

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
done a few items here and there, also working on some gui for industrialcraft, thinking about trying to get most of the gui for other mods done too.. annd could someone tell me where the files for the buildcraft & redpower engines are ?? having trouble finding them :/
do you have acces to the drop box? dont think ive seen any of the new gui's or items. which did you do? and i think it may just be called something like "gui interface ?"

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
oh. you should get it. i dont know how to set you up in it, so youll have to talk to The Illustrious Vodkacorn. he set me up. its quite useful. but ok. we might have those. or atleast for build craft. ill look for a red power engine though

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
Err i think we're confused haha, im saying i've done gui's from industrialcraft, and im asking for the location of the engine block files from buildcraft and redpower (i want to work on these :p). I can upload the png's of what i've done so far for now, will that do? and is he away? i haven't seen any recent activity.

Attachments

• GUI6by3.png
    GUI6by3.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 135
  • GUI6by4.png
    GUI6by4.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 139
  • GUI6by5.png
    GUI6by5.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 136
  • GUI6by6.png
    GUI6by6.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 132
  • GUI6by7.png
    GUI6by7.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 131
  • GUI6by8.png
    GUI6by8.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 123
  • GUI6by9.png
    GUI6by9.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 136
  • GUICanner.png
    GUICanner.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 140
  • GUICompressor.png
    GUICompressor.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 159
  • GUIElecFurnace.png
    GUIElecFurnace.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 175

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
Err i think we're confused haha, im saying i've done gui's from industrialcraft, and im asking for the location of the engine block files from buildcraft and redpower (i want to work on these :p). I can upload the png's of what i've done so far for now, will that do? and is he away? i haven't seen any recent activity.
ok i see. and these look really good! exept the cannner default is on the back of the greatwood.

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
ooops, all fixed :) so, any idea where those engines might be ??
and, i forgot about the generator and electrolyzer

Attachments

• GUICanner.png
    GUICanner.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 124
  • GUIElectrolyzer.png
    GUIElectrolyzer.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 160
  • GUIGenerator.png
    GUIGenerator.png
    56 KB · Views: 177

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
the drop box ? i dont think i do. and, i meant the actual blocks :p
On the topic of the dropbox, we have a pretty neat setup as for how we build the pack up. Basically we have the pack set up on a public dropbox (which is just files that are stored on the internet you can access from any computer with the dropbox client installed) and we just edit textures in that, and as soon as you save it it updates the file for any other users too. So everyone working on the pack always has the most recent version with all of the textures. I for one would let you get on that seeing that you have helped out this much.

On a second note, what about the other design for GUI?(the more beige one that's not all torn up) I already did the turtle GUI for that design. In any way, I'm just glad the dreadful GUIs are getting made, because those aren't fun to do.(AND THEY NEVER WORK WHEN I DO THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH!)

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
On the topic of the dropbox, we have a pretty neat setup as for how we build the pack up. Basically we have the pack set up on a public dropbox (which is just files that are stored on the internet you can access from any computer with the dropbox client installed) and we just edit textures in that, and as soon as you save it it updates the file for any other users too. So everyone working on the pack always has the most recent version with all of the textures. I for one would let you get on that seeing that you have helped out this much.

On a second note, what about the other design for GUI?(the more beige one that's not all torn up) I already did the turtle GUI for that design. In any way, I'm just glad the dreadful GUIs are getting made, because those aren't fun to do.(AND THEY NEVER WORK WHEN I DO THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH!)

Yes, having access to the dropbox sounds good :)

and, maybe we could do the cleaner design for just the computer-related gui's, or only certain others ? and the torn up one for everything else?
also, i dont think i see the turtle gui you've done

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, having access to the dropbox sounds good :)

and, maybe we could do the cleaner design for just the computer-related gui's, or only certain others ? and the torn up one for everything else?
also, i dont think i see the turtle gui you've done
i agree. but one thing we fo-sho need asap, is the gui for the nei creative. its so annoying to see that when im texting textures. but also, what if we did that clean gui for computers and all super techy stuff, and then the norm for the rest. i dont think it really works for the electrical block thogh. id like to use it because its really good looking, bbut its going to be a bit hard to have it look organized

Youngler

Jul 29, 2019
i agree. but one thing we fo-sho need asap, is the gui for the nei creative. its so annoying to see that when im texting textures. but also, what if we did that clean gui for computers and all super techy stuff, and then the norm for the rest. i dont think it really works for the electrical block thogh. id like to use it because its really good looking, bbut its going to be a bit hard to have it look organized

sorry what do you mean by the gui for the nei creative ?

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
How is there a gui for creative ? Don't you just click on survival inventory, and then the nei thing pops up?
creative plus. its this thing in nei i believe. has a larger inventory incase yours becomes full with something stupid, so yo can still pick stuff up and get to it without searching it up. like redwires