[16x] Greatwood FTB More ready for 1.5 and still have 1.4.7!

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if by clean you mean "made all the textures with the color scheme of MS Paint" then try morton's smooth and simple

MediaCritic

Jul 29, 2019
Hey - just wanted to say I love your work on this texturepack. Somehow, it's these 16x packs (like Jolicraft) with a warm aesthetic and some form of fanciful design (something more than mere description) that make Minecraft for me.

I'd offer to help (I play with Gregtech on, so I've got motivation) but I'm low on spare time these days and would need a refresher course in unobtrusive tiling in any case. For now, just know your work is appreciated!

Jul 29, 2019
Hey - just wanted to say I love your work on this texturepack. Somehow, it's these 16x packs (like Jolicraft) with a warm aesthetic and some form of fanciful design (something more than mere description) that make Minecraft for me.

I'd offer to help (I play with Gregtech on, so I've got motivation) but I'm low on spare time these days and would need a refresher course in unobtrusive tiling in any case. For now, just know your work is appreciated!

Thanks! We really appreciate the nice words. :3
I switched from Mindcrack to Direwolf20 a while ago, so unfortunately there's not much in lieu of mod textures from mods in Ultimate or Mindcrack. Also the Gregtech is severely outdated. Should probably fix that sooner or later.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019

thank you! and if the two other people who regularly do textures here, dont have a certain mod, toss the name and ill give my go at it. i play direwolf but i added in tons more mods to texture.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019

Everyone else was replying to this and I didn't want to feel left out :)

Reactions: jkennedy1998

Pixelgent

Jul 29, 2019
sorry iv'e been gone for so long, I have to do things that make me money or well i wouldn't have even had the chance to start this. :/ you have my blessing and i may lurk and edit to try and make things feel more like greatwood (im my eyes and opinions of course) you are also welcome to use anything that i have done so far as part of the other pack.

Reactions: GoldBattle
Jul 29, 2019
sorry iv'e been gone for so long, I have to do things that make me money or well i wouldn't have even had the chance to start this. :/ you have my blessing and i may lurk and edit to try and make things feel more like greatwood (im my eyes and opinions of course) you are also welcome to use anything that i have done so far as part of the other pack.

Hopefully you can give some opinions on some textures that we've done and even do some :3
Would really appreciate it!
And thanks for the blessing :3

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
YOU EXIST STILL! That's almost enough to convert me religiously, lol. We actually are using your textures, we've just been building off of you pack. I'm fairly certain we all missed you, in one of those respecting ways.

Chrissyhailfire

Jul 29, 2019
as my art sense goes it stinks. or i would have been helping these guys. as it is i've been doing small edits to just have the world gen be the greatwood as i would have a hard time telling whats is what in my ME system otherwise T_T

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
added some mo creatures to the dropbox. not sure if anyone uses it, but i do, and it woul be a nice thing to have. it definitely is one of those mods that is a real bitch to do, and make it look good because of how many nets there are to do, but i'm getting some of them done at a time. once all the mobs are done for greatwood it will be a tad more easy, but as of now i still need the pig, which will lead right into doing the boar texture. the items are kinda getting there, but some just need completely new textures that are made from scratch, or else they would look strange. oh! and i finished some items in xycraft. kept finding them in ssp not textured, so i did them, but the popcorn might need a tweaking.

Jul 29, 2019
Hey… speaking of the Technic Forums,
I wonder who’s profile picture I saw up on the Summerfield thread?
*cough*Earthapocalypto*Cough*

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Pixelgent

Jul 29, 2019
Also pay no attention to the fact that i did a lot of work on that before switching over to ftb and greatwood and dissapeared from there as well. Its just so much more work than you first think to do the whole thing alone. and i think im going to finish everything in vanilla minecraft for greatwood before doing anything else.