[16x] Greatwood FTB More ready for 1.5 and still have 1.4.7!

Jul 29, 2019
FTB%20logo%20GreatWood.png
Greatwood was started by LithiumSound, the creator of Summerfields. The mod support side here was started by Pixelgent. Both have disappeared, so with the help of a few other texturers, we will hopefully finish the pack.​
still the best fable

If you have anything you'd like to contribute, feel free! It's always greatly appreciated and we'll credit you in the main post. c:​

Screensies! (Possibly outdated >_>):
QdXAUBl.jpg
2013-04-26_10.57.49.png
2013-04-26_11.03.17.png
2013-04-26_11.06.20.png

Downloads!:
Stuff that has been done! Changelog:
7/6/13
Lots. Lazy and haven't been updating the changelog like I should. :B

4/1/13-4/8/13
- Omnitools
- Better power armour gubbins
- Enderstorage! :O
- Forestry stuff
- New wrench textures
- Few railcraft things
- Xycraft fixings
- New Mystcraft thingies
- Minefactory!
- APPLIED ENERGISTICS MMMMM
- Fixed the storage blocks for Tin, Copper, and Aluminum (Thanks JKen :B)
- Fixed other little things that were strange, like a pixel off or just the wrong textures (Stupid sprites movin' 'round)

3/30/13 - 3/31/13
- Stuff. Too lazy to list, but found some new things and fixed broken things :B

3/29/13
- Ironwood and Fiery armour!
- Gears?
- Little things that needed fixing

3/28/13
- Twilight forest!
- Sebk? Sekb? POWER ARMOUR.
- Extrabiomes!
- Fixed some Thaumcraft issues!
- Omnitool and Lexicon things!
- Chunk loader!
- Some new Redpower things!
- Forestry machines! Scoops and Grafters! Oh my!

3/27/13
- New topic!
- Soul shards!
- New bees! :O
- Ender chests and tanks!

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
we should make a checklist of what needs to be done. that would make it easy to assign stuff to certain people. also, should i do the npc's? i think they need some doing

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
for the creenshots, why dont we just download peoples worlds or machines, or even your own ssp worlds with the mod support. then it would look a tad better than buildings with no modded blocks

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
for the creenshots, why dont we just download peoples worlds or machines, or even your own ssp worlds with the mod support. then it would look a tad better than buildings with no modded blocks
Once I get home I can post some of my own world Castle and all

Also love the new forum and the new title I'm it as my banner now if that is all right with you guys

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
i was gonna run around my base on the private server i run and take pics. Aounds like we'll have enough of 'em! Yah go ahead and make the banner your signature, that's what I did.[DOUBLEPOST=1364421485][/DOUBLEPOST]For the one that's actually up there, I would recommend having 'em a little smaller. Also, I think we should set up a public-ish dropbox so we can just drop all of our new textures in there, then change a changelog. I would also like to put a bit.ly on the DL link so we could get an idea of how many people are downloading the pack.

Reactions: jkennedy1998
Jul 29, 2019
i was gonna run around my base on the private server i run and take pics. Aounds like we'll have enough of 'em! Yah go ahead and make the banner your signature, that's what I did.[DOUBLEPOST=1364421485][/DOUBLEPOST]For the one that's actually up there, I would recommend having 'em a little smaller. Also, I think we should set up a public-ish dropbox so we can just drop all of our new textures in there, then change a changelog. I would also like to put a bit.ly on the DL link so we could get an idea of how many people are downloading the pack.

Ooh, I like this idea. I don't know how to make public dropboxes :/

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
hey. finished up that mod. POW! examine the texture! for the first block on the bottom right, that net, i have no idea what it does, so i just duplicated the texture based on the texture and not the actual block. unlike the one on the right.

Attachments

• soulshards-b.png
    soulshards-b.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 282
  • soulshards-i.png
    soulshards-i.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 266

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
thank you! constructive criticism is looked well upon by me. so any advice is happily taken. but for the mean time. TO THE NEXT MOD! (enderchests)

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
thank you! constructive criticism is looked well upon by me. so any advice is happily taken. but for the mean time. TO THE NEXT MOD! (enderchests)
Actually, it could use some shading to make the stone look like its on top of the purple crystals. HOW'S THAT FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCISM?!?!!Like THIS:

Attachments

• soulshards-b.png
    soulshards-b.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 236
Reactions: jkennedy1998

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
did it for ya[DOUBLEPOST=1364423603][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, the DL for the texturepack is broken, because inside the zip is a folder with the textures, not just the textures.