• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Terrible >.>

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
Im making a map with 100 Levels ;D so yeah call me crazy allready ;)
Itll be up to 5 players and will be arena based
everything will be automated and without any correct writing (lol)
so yeah here are the first pic (redpower i miss you )

large

<3 iron
large

redstone :confused:

slauter

Jul 29, 2019
seeing as the post did not accurately express me here is my ideas. if you are doing to lock me in that box to fight things for 100 levels id not play the map. you have infinite blocks on a flat map show me how well you can build around a single theme, other then that id recommend when you can updating to rp wiring it dosnt get weird errors as much

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Redpower 2 will make your wiring so much better =P Can't wait myself or it aswell.

Is the first level out of the 100?

Hope you the best in making your map =)

cyberzwerg

Jul 29, 2019
you're in a box and you have to solve puzzles BUT youll get designs and youll ahve to fix them or make a complete machine! Most of the builds are free to build so you decide how to build it ;)
1 of 100 level might be out soon ;)

Umbra

Jul 29, 2019
This looks very similar to the SAO map that is getting built currently with the pack that shall not be named, except the SAO map has an open level on each of the 100 levels (about a 200 block [if not more] diameter circle to each level, with open adventure on each level, not forced to do a puzzle etc in a box.

Just my opinion anyway.

Don't get me wrong, the idea is there, and it could work out quite well, but I do have to agree with slauter to some degree.