Open Server #1 FTB UNLEASHED SERVER - IP: PLAY.FTBUNLEASHED - SHOPS - ECONOMY - SURVIVAL - LOW LAG

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wazepas1

Jul 29, 2019
tl;dr this server is one of the worst/if not the worst server i have ever player since Alpha.
Now for the longer story:

//Stability
The server is like 85% stable since the server randomly starts lagging and there is no staff that is on the server (i will get to that later).Most of the lag spikes are seem to be caused by donors (i will also get on that later) and then we need to use 3rd party programs to POSSIBLY contact staff that has the privileges to make the lag somewhat tolerable...Like 1 day i spent 10 hours on the server (with breaks of course) and i have seen only 2 staff members (Both were helpers/assistants which don’t have any power other than teleport to you without your permission).Oh and if you post something that is not against the rules and the owner doesn’t like it the owner will just delete your message and considering how his/her attitude is he might even ban you...Maybe thats why the website is dead cause they all get banned?

//Staff
Non-existant in-game and only sometimes existant in Teamspeak so if you want to contact them good luck with that. And on the vote page it says “Sick ass staff”The staff barely exists so why even mention something about it.

//Balance
The game itself is so numbed down that a 5 year old with keyboard alone and with 1 hand could play on the server and not die a single time cause of things like this: Wither skeletons do not wither...Wither itself doesn’t wither players (kinda ironic) and withers don’t destroy ANY blocks and seem to even have reduced damage.The other mobs on the other hand also have DRASTICALLY reduced spawn rate and damage.The damage is reduced so much that you can face tank a creeper without any armor and still survive with like 2 hearts. Also NOTHING spawns in Twilight Forest cause of “Lag”. The Lag excuse is thrown so much in the server it almost seems like the server is running on a potato and if you expose the potato to sun light the potato will explode...Oh and there are no Tinker’s Construct slime island also cause of “Lag” ...I don’t even recall slime islands causing any lag.

The other huge flaw in balance on this server is the donor ranks...Now a little background before i go in: They restart the server on random basis since the server economy gets “corrupted”... Ok, let us see what do donor ranks have to do with the server economy...

Master rank (10 dollars):
- $5,000 In-game money.- 1000 Claim Blocks- /Hat- Master Kit- 10 Levels XP- In-game prefix "[Master]"- Reserved Server slot- Access to 5 /Sethome TOTAL-Access to Soul Shards

So you get 5000 in game currency with which you can buy items in server its not a big deal...The Hats is not important the master kit also doesn’t pin the point i’m trying to get to.The things that destroy the economy/balance of the pack are the “Access to Soul Shards” and “Master Kit”. Access to Soul Shards is self explanatory, Master Kit gives you Diamond Armor EVERY WEEK which makes you pretty invincible since the pack difficulty is numbed down already (as mentioned above).The Access to soul shards breaks like 60% of the whole economy since donors essentially get infinite mob drops and can easily disrupt the economy.Atleast it’s not as bad as the latter ranks im gonna go through since you still need to farm mobs.

Shadow Master (25 dollars):
- $15,000 In-game money!- x2 Tier 2 Shards- 3000 Claim Blocks- /Hat, /Heal - Unlimited Uses!- Shadow kit- 30 Levels XP- In-game prefix "[Shadow-Master]"- Reserved Server slot- Access to 15 /Sethome TOTAL

Ok, now this rank makes you almost play like you are in Creative mode since your kit (That you get EVERY week) contains Quantum Suit which makes you invincible..."But it requires power right so it’s balanced so it’s balanced!” Hell no it isn’t cause there is a public charge warp so it is not balanced in any way.And cause of the every week kits and no rules against giving away their kits to other players (i tried to suggest a rule like that but i got ignored like most of other people on the forums) the donors are just giving away quantum suits to players that just log in which destroys the progression of the pack...

I don’t want this post to be that long off a post so i won’t go through other ranks but i’l just make a quick tl;dr

Master - 10$ , Shadow master - 25$ , Overlord - 50$ (for this amount you could fill your steam library for a whole year during steam summer sales),Warlord - 75$ ,Dark lord - 100$ , Supreme emperor - 200$ and with each rank you get more stuff that people who don’t donate can never get.

//General

On the voting page it says these things about the server (il make the false points bold and i am gonna leave out the ones i already discussed):
  • Just join and build no stupid signup.
  • Griefprevention with modded protection
  • Taxes Plugin (ChestShop 8% tax) and Balance Budget Tax, Type /tax)
  • MobCash rewards
  • Timbermod, Choptree, Treeassist
  • No rollbacks
  • Unleashed 1.1.7
  • Low banned items
  • Awesome voting rewards
Grief prevention is easily bypassable...You just build a reactor and let it over heat and the explosion radius bypasses the protection..I reported that to staff and i still got ignored by them (yay for useful staff!).

No Rollbacks is a COMPLETE LIE the server gets rollbacked for 2 to 4 hours every 2 days or so,,

Low banned items...The banned items list is not even up do date...There are WAY more items banned than there are listed on the website just to make you think “Wow this server really has low banned items!”.

Awesome voting rewards.. Made me laugh when just bolding it.I was voting for 6 days to see what rewards i would get... i got 4x16 certus quartz , one nether star and 1 quarry totally not rigged.

I didn’t want to write the review this long but w/e (i hope there is no letter limit tho)

P.S. The reviews that say this server is wonderful are fake cause admins of the server are forcing people to write good reviews about them.The owner “Shybella” is most likely gonna try to deny this just to keep draining large amounts of money from kids...And i think most people stay here cause they spent huge amounts of cash on this server.And i do not know how the format will work on the website.

Reactions: SKTheta19

SKTheta19

Jul 29, 2019
tl;dr this server is one of the worst/if not the worst server i have ever player since Alpha.
Now for the longer story:

//Stability
The server is like 85% stable since the server randomly starts lagging and there is no staff that is on the server (i will get to that later).Most of the lag spikes are seem to be caused by donors (i will also get on that later) and then we need to use 3rd party programs to POSSIBLY contact staff that has the privileges to make the lag somewhat tolerable...Like 1 day i spent 10 hours on the server (with breaks of course) and i have seen only 2 staff members (Both were helpers/assistants which don’t have any power other than teleport to you without your permission).Oh and if you post something that is not against the rules and the owner doesn’t like it the owner will just delete your message and considering how his/her attitude is he might even ban you...Maybe thats why the website is dead cause they all get banned?

//Staff
Non-existant in-game and only sometimes existant in Teamspeak so if you want to contact them good luck with that. And on the vote page it says “Sick ass staff”The staff barely exists so why even mention something about it.

//Balance
The game itself is so numbed down that a 5 year old with keyboard alone and with 1 hand could play on the server and not die a single time cause of things like this: Wither skeletons do not wither...Wither itself doesn’t wither players (kinda ironic) and withers don’t destroy ANY blocks and seem to even have reduced damage.The other mobs on the other hand also have DRASTICALLY reduced spawn rate and damage.The damage is reduced so much that you can face tank a creeper without any armor and still survive with like 2 hearts. Also NOTHING spawns in Twilight Forest cause of “Lag”. The Lag excuse is thrown so much in the server it almost seems like the server is running on a potato and if you expose the potato to sun light the potato will explode...Oh and there are no Tinker’s Construct slime island also cause of “Lag” ...I don’t even recall slime islands causing any lag.

The other huge flaw in balance on this server is the donor ranks...Now a little background before i go in: They restart the server on random basis since the server economy gets “corrupted”... Ok, let us see what do donor ranks have to do with the server economy...

Master rank (10 dollars):
- $5,000 In-game money.- 1000 Claim Blocks- /Hat- Master Kit- 10 Levels XP- In-game prefix "[Master]"- Reserved Server slot- Access to 5 /Sethome TOTAL-Access to Soul Shards

So you get 5000 in game currency with which you can buy items in server its not a big deal...The Hats is not important the master kit also doesn’t pin the point i’m trying to get to.The things that destroy the economy/balance of the pack are the “Access to Soul Shards” and “Master Kit”. Access to Soul Shards is self explanatory, Master Kit gives you Diamond Armor EVERY WEEK which makes you pretty invincible since the pack difficulty is numbed down already (as mentioned above).The Access to soul shards breaks like 60% of the whole economy since donors essentially get infinite mob drops and can easily disrupt the economy.Atleast it’s not as bad as the latter ranks im gonna go through since you still need to farm mobs.

Shadow Master (25 dollars):
- $15,000 In-game money!- x2 Tier 2 Shards- 3000 Claim Blocks- /Hat, /Heal - Unlimited Uses!- Shadow kit- 30 Levels XP- In-game prefix "[Shadow-Master]"- Reserved Server slot- Access to 15 /Sethome TOTAL

Ok, now this rank makes you almost play like you are in Creative mode since your kit (That you get EVERY week) contains Quantum Suit which makes you invincible..."But it requires power right so it’s balanced so it’s balanced!” Hell no it isn’t cause there is a public charge warp so it is not balanced in any way.And cause of the every week kits and no rules against giving away their kits to other players (i tried to suggest a rule like that but i got ignored like most of other people on the forums) the donors are just giving away quantum suits to players that just log in which destroys the progression of the pack...

I don’t want this post to be that long off a post so i won’t go through other ranks but i’l just make a quick tl;dr

Master - 10$ , Shadow master - 25$ , Overlord - 50$ (for this amount you could fill your steam library for a whole year during steam summer sales),Warlord - 75$ ,Dark lord - 100$ , Supreme emperor - 200$ and with each rank you get more stuff that people who don’t donate can never get.

//General

On the voting page it says these things about the server (il make the false points bold and i am gonna leave out the ones i already discussed):
  • Just join and build no stupid signup.
  • Griefprevention with modded protection
  • Taxes Plugin (ChestShop 8% tax) and Balance Budget Tax, Type /tax)
  • MobCash rewards
  • Timbermod, Choptree, Treeassist
  • No rollbacks
  • Unleashed 1.1.7
  • Low banned items
  • Awesome voting rewards
Grief prevention is easily bypassable...You just build a reactor and let it over heat and the explosion radius bypasses the protection..I reported that to staff and i still got ignored by them (yay for useful staff!).

No Rollbacks is a COMPLETE LIE the server gets rollbacked for 2 to 4 hours every 2 days or so,,

Low banned items...The banned items list is not even up do date...There are WAY more items banned than there are listed on the website just to make you think “Wow this server really has low banned items!”.

Awesome voting rewards.. Made me laugh when just bolding it.I was voting for 6 days to see what rewards i would get... i got 4x16 certus quartz , one nether star and 1 quarry totally not rigged.

I didn’t want to write the review this long but w/e (i hope there is no letter limit tho)

P.S. The reviews that say this server is wonderful are fake cause admins of the server are forcing people to write good reviews about them.The owner “Shybella” is most likely gonna try to deny this just to keep draining large amounts of money from kids...And i think most people stay here cause they spent huge amounts of cash on this server.And i do not know how the format will work on the website.
Everything that this guy said is true, the people who praise thus server are fakes that the admins either made or gave stuff to other players, aka their pets, to write. When the admin are on, they can be very power hungry, me and my friend dest, not full name, were on and we saw a few admin picking on this guy before, now I had history with the manager or server manager before, where he muted and jailed me cause I was pointing out what he has done before was wrong, aka being a douche and picking on lil kids, and when they started hammering on this random guy, I had to speak out, but like how one of the admin said "this is a dictatorship" and banned me, the funny thing was that I posted a comment on their thread using my Facebook account, and then I got like several friend requests and messages saying what I did was right, this was probably a few months before, but I think I still got some screenshots of the events that transpired.

Kush

Jul 29, 2019
Love it! Great staff! Love the members of the community! Great economy, great balance! Join us today!

Captain kirk

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing for 2 weeks now, I can say that the staff are nice people, the community is ok, they are all friendly and willing to help if you need any. Something that needs work is economy, but like in all servers, economy can't be the best so, I would totally recommend this server :)

Captain kirk

Jul 29, 2019
Another week done playing now, starting to get more into the game and I like the way the server is built, there is alot of contest and minigames that are fun and you get some prize money if you win them, always good to have some cash in the pocket, alot of players are playing and that is fun, got me three new friends this week and we work togheter to build a nice house to live in, we are all doing the things we are good on, someone on the machine, another one on the design and so on, if you want a friendly server, that got good admins I would say join us! :)

ZedEmm

Jul 29, 2019
This server is awesome! I looked so long for a lot of FTB Unleashed servers, and I went on a lot, saw disrespectful staff members, mean players and other stuff. I came on here to see spam of all the players and staff that were on welcoming me to their server, it was awesome. I played on here for an hour or so and it seemed like a good server. After a while of playing I donated for the lowest rank and I was satisfied. I stopped playing just because I was inactive, but I came back later and I changed my username, I had lost my rank, but the owner was very helpful and gave it back after I made a ticket, this server is one of the best out there and you should come and play! :)

Shylight_Mare

Jul 29, 2019
loving the staff ad all the players, everyone is super friendly and it be amazing to see more new amazing peoples faces on the server