Open Server #1 FTB UNLEASHED SERVER - IP: PLAY.FTBUNLEASHED - SHOPS - ECONOMY - SURVIVAL - LOW LAG

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shylight_Mare

Jul 29, 2019
This is the best unleashed server I have been on in the time I have been playing Minecraft, I have told my friends about it and they love it too, the people who own this server keep up the awesome work you are the best in mine and my friends eyes.

Shylight_Mare

Jul 29, 2019
Being the head admin on this server had made me look things in a much better way, I do love the community, everyone is always happy always helping each other it is just an amazing server, I do recommend you come and check it out

Shylight_Mare

Jul 29, 2019
Come join us on the server, it is amazing server everyone is happy and help each other out, it is an awesome server I recommend come play on the server

Shylight_Mare

Jul 29, 2019
Gaining more and more players and they are enjoying what they are seeing, come and join us all you will not be disappointed

Shylight_Mare

Jul 29, 2019
almost two motnh to go for the big 2 year uptime on the server, and all the players are happy come check it out and tell us what you think

R0n1n66

Jul 29, 2019
IP: Play.FTBUnleashed.net
Click here to visit our website!
Our server runs the modpack Unleashed - Recommend Build!!
Thank you for viewing our server promotion thread. FTBUnleashed Is a mature ran Unleashed Server.
Some features that make FTBUnleashed different from others,​
  • GriefPrevention and LWC to protect your stuff
  • Friendly player base.
  • PvE; Adventure out and find a place to build; Normal mobs and animals.
  • This Is an economy server: Server shop, Vault, Iconomy
  • Useful commands for players; /back /tpa
  • Arcane Worktables are allowed - Dupes fixed
  • Seasoned Staff - They're professional.
  • Donation packages - Cheap and loaded with great items; Helps the server greatly!
  • Vote n earn rewards!
  • And we love our players :)
Rules
  • Destroying what Is not yours, Isn't tolerated. You will be caught. You will be banned.
  • No stealing; Don't do it.
  • Asking staff for administrator level privileges will get you muted.
  • We support free-speech, don't abuse it.
  • Once again, we're laid back and all we ask Is to following the rules