Open Server #1 FTB INFINITY SERVER - IP: PLAY.FTBINFINITY.NET - SHOPS - ECONOMY - SURVIVAL - LOW LAG

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

R0n1n66

Jul 29, 2019
o9S0cPc.png

IP: Play.FTBInfinity.net

Click here to visit our website!
Our server runs the modpack Infinity - Recommend Build!!
Thank you for viewing our server promotion thread. FTBInfinity Is a mature ran Infinity Server.​
Some features that make FTBInfinity different from others,
  • GriefPrevention with addons to protect your creations :)
  • Friendly player base, we don't like unkind people.
  • PvE; Adventure out and find a place to build; Normal mobs and animals.
  • This Is an economy server: Admin shop, Vault, iConomy, Player Shops, Taxes, Jobs
  • Useful commands for players; /back /tpa without charging!
  • Seasoned Staff - Same staff from our FTBUnleashed.net server!
  • Donation packages - Cheap and loaded with great items; Helps the server greatly!
  • Vote n earn rewards! - 1% chance for quantum generator!
  • And we love our players :)
Rules
  • Destroying what Is not yours, Isn't tolerated. You will be caught. You will be banned.
  • No stealing; Don't do it.
  • Asking staff for administrator level privileges will get you muted.
  • We support free-speech, don't abuse it.
  • Once again, we're laid back and all we ask is to follow the rules
Background ( About Us )

I've been running FTBUnleashed.net for over 1 year and 6 months. We've pushed numbers on a single server that compete with hub servers that run 10+ modpacks. I come from a background of running WoW private servers and hosting companies. I run modpack servers as a small project, I enjoy providing quality, It gives me a high to make people happy. So, please give this new server a chance. I've put a decent amount of time into 1.7.10. I want to make this a good server that provides quality like FTBUnleashed.net. Thank you for listening.

jordyjor

Jul 29, 2019
A phenomenal server that triumphs every other infinity server out there!
Come and play i have a feeling you wont want to leave.