[1.8] Bleeding Edge (Latest and Greatest)

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019

Very nice of you to do that for him and me. Will be very nice to have no black skies.

Reactions: Syntaxial

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks :) I don't like playing without WAILA, and I need practice with OpenGL - I've always sucked trying to understand it.

The nether is weird, though
Yea, playing wihtout it the screen feels empty some how. :( My nether is AO white blocks not even textured. Very weird...

Ruler_of_cakes

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like a lot of fun! By the way, There won't be any possibilities that vanila slime blocks+pistons connected to a modded item would cause a crash, is there?
I might just test it atm...

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like a lot of fun! By the way, There won't be any possibilities that vanila slime blocks+pistons connected to a modded item would cause a crash, is there?
I might just test it atm...
I don't think so... Right now the Slime block is not craftable because of another mods crafting recipe. It should be fixed next version.

Syntaxial

Jul 29, 2019
I've isolated the flickering in the Nether; In the process of working out a workaround. It's probably stupidly easy :p

Edit: Bypassed it, but there won't be block images in tooltips while in the nether until a proper fix is found.

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Real quick update on what I am doing with the pack. Right now I am working on both a 1.8 mod and a JamPacked 2 entry. I will try to push out version 1.0.1 with some new mods (Ichun updated!) and mine as well. From there I will try to keep the pack updated with new mods, but in the next two months I may be a bit sporadic. :p

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Real quick update on what I am doing with the pack. Right now I am working on both a 1.8 mod and a JamPacked 2 entry. I will try to push out version 1.0.1 with some new mods (Ichun updated!) and mine as well. From there I will try to keep the pack updated with new mods, but in the next two months I may be a bit sporadic. :p

Cool pack by the looks I'll hold off for now or maybe give a quick test at weekend, gl with your JP2 entry.