[1.8.9]Simple Unity Modpack

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
EYWFPaM.jpg

This modpack aims to unify all mods in this pack (a bit like FTB Infinity Evolved but less grindy).
One example of this is allowing players to create witchery items through botania.
The Pack also aims to increase exploration by reducing the cost of some recipes by allowing
the player to go out into the world or new dimension and find loot and then use that loot in
some of the crafting recipies. Recipes will also aim to be more balanced and the world aims to be
a kind of utopia with new generation, making your world look great.

FTB Code: BDSimpleUnity
Coming soon the Curse Voice!

Planned Features:
-Advanced Machines require rarer metals
-Can use loot to make crafting recipes cheaper
-Cross mod recipes
-More Balanced

Open to new ideas!​

Note: This is still very very very very very Early in development. Most Features have not been introduced yet, mod will be shuffled around with and lots of configs will be changed! Please do not expect major support (but please still submit bugs).

Enjoy what is there for now.
It will improve in the future I promise :)

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Aw come on, I was going to make one of these. Can I join the dev team or something?

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
is HQM in 1.8? Maybe you could use it as a guide or something.
Also, what is the mod list?

No modlist atm as mods are currently still unconfirmed (along with a lot of the pack)

I don't think I will be adding HQM to the pack as I have no plans to make this a guidance pack.
If you want something like that I would recommend simply magic.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
No modlist atm as mods are currently still unconfirmed (along with a lot of the pack)

I don't think I will be adding HQM to the pack as I have no plans to make this a guidance pack.
If you want something like that I would recommend simply magic.
Ok

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Please keep me posted. I'm sad that Evolved never finished the unified Magical Branch of the pack before abandoning it, so poke me when you have alphas or need more ideas.