[1.8.9] Mechanical Titan: Rebuild

What computer mod should we use this time around

• Computercraft

• OpenCommputers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
1QzqN6h.png
The idea here is a total recreation of a mod pack a buddy of mine and I worked on for 1.7.10. It was the very first 1.7.10 pack available on the FTB launcher and it was kind of a kitchen sink pack and MTR is the first 1.8.9. It was a pack that myself and the co-creator DarkRaven would like to play. It satisfied the Community that wanted to play along to the current youtube Server let's play series. The pack birth will be very similar to the 1.7.10 version of it, Creating as the mods available grow. You can expect favorites like Thaumcraft, RF tools, Tinkers, Blood Magic, etc. as well as new creations that come about with the ever changing 1.8.9 community.

As this pack is very new and uses latest mods please make regular backups and report bugs/suggestions to the GitHub under the issues tab here on curse.

To get the pack here on FTB use the 3rd party code: MechanicalTitanRebuild

Here is the curse project: http://www.curse.com/modpacks/minecraft/240686-mechanical-titan-rebuild

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
FTB code is in there now as well as the Curse if that's where you prefer to play it

Last edited:

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! Now to wait for mods to release. I hope in two weeks a lot of new mods are out.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm considering all suggestions. I'll add it to the dev and see it if I feel it fits the pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.0.3 Live on curse and live on F̶T̶B̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ once FTB has the forge version I need.
FORGE 1697

Added:

Inventory Sorter

Chisel

Fast Leaf decay

Iron Chests

Updated:

Alt-F4

Recipes now load on server start up, should make it compatible with minetweaker and mod recipes, and you should be able to make changes to the json file and have it apply just by restarting a world.

BOP

JEI

Bug Fixes:
• Fix Drawing Order Issues with Tooltips (requires latest forge 11.15.0.1697)
Features:
• Remember if item list overlay has been disabled, add config

JER

Fixes some issue regarding rendering in general.
• Lighting
• Clipping
• Texture padding

RFTools

4.20beta8:
• Fixed the rendering of the screen item so it no longer causes the screen to darken inside JEI.
• Fixed the modular storage so that you can actually take out items.
• Work on Modular Storage block rendering (the front cover). It should now be completely correct
• The logic blocks and wireless redstone system from 1.7.10 are ported: counter, sequencer, timer, redstone transmitter, and the redstone receiver.
• The screen modules that are related to those are ported: redstone module, button module, and counter module. That means interactive screens are back.
• Standing inside a big screen will no longer suffocate you.
• The coal generator is no longer able to generate RF out of any random item you pipe into it.

Thaumcraft

- API: A few new functions in regards to foci
- fixed infernal furnace draining way too much ignis vis.
- harvest, breaker, use and lumberjack seals should now work on servers
- new focus

Last edited:

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like Bleeding edge versions will have to be accessed on Curse and later on FTB, sorry. FTB doesn't grab the newest forge right away and that seems to be the forge these mods are building on.

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
Needs JourneyMap (1.8.8 version works with 1.8.9) and InventoryTweaks (dev version available and works with 1.8.9) instead of InventorySorter.
And CraftingTweaks until something better appear.

I'd add Packing Tape and Ez Storage too.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Needs JourneyMap (1.8.8 version works with 1.8.9) and InventoryTweaks (dev version available and works with 1.8.9) instead of InventorySorter.
And CraftingTweaks until something better appear.

I'd add Packing Tape and Ez Storage too.
I switched to inventory sorter, main reason being that inventory tweaks just was not working and missing key functions like scrolling to take items and such. I might switch pack in the future.

As for storage we have iron chests but im holding out for some better mods to handle storage. I don't want to add a mod to be a quick solution and then remove it once the real storage mods come out.

Thanks for the heads up on journeymap ill have to add that to the next major version.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Small update 1.0.4 Available on curse and FTB
Added:

SimpleHarvest

Updated:

Alt-F4

Fixed stacks merging when they weren't actually compatible.
Fixed issue with stack sizes always being set to 1 for recipe outputs (forge issue, reported)

BOP

Blood Magic

Version 2.0.0-5: - Tweaked Sentient Sword's will drop rate - No longer 1.8.8 compatible - Cleaned some clutter from JEI - Added a potential fix to some server mod issues.

Chisel

- Fix animations not working at all
- Fix randomized textures not working quite right
- Fix aged brick texture not actually being v4
- Fix voidstone
- Fix models/textures not refreshing when resources are reloaded
- Remove all the default .cf files (should save some jar size)
- Implement a basic version of CTMV, implement it on marble pillars

JEIAddons

Update for latest JEI version

JEI

Fixes:
• Reload when localization changes to update item searching
• Fix items with wrong damage value in item list

JER

Fixes some pressing issues
• JEI reload
• Dungeon view not showing items
• textures being off

Thaumic Infusion

Fixed a major issue with Aspect Effects not working when infused into a block

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Brizzle, can i host a temporary server for your modpack? Would you add it to your thread?

Oh, and wen will you release a new update?

Last edited: