Open 1.8.2: Infinty 1.9.0 Timeout [Fix] [Resolved]

BigDrewskii

Sep 20, 2014
Murca
patreonminers.enjin.com
Version:
Running v1.9.0

What is the bug:
Users timeout upon joining the test server.

Mods removed/disabled- Fastcraft, Aroma Backup, Mystcraft, Translocators and Twilight.

Tested with and without plugins, tried several different Kcauldron builds, 1448.121 - 1492.150 currently running Kcauldron 1448.133

I have tested this with a full wipe. "Out of the box installation"

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/90dda18c

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...t-issue-times-out-user-upon-logging-in.99070/

Last edited:

simply_sprite

Jul 29, 2019
Im having the same issue and would appreciate if this issue was addressed. cant update my server from 1.6.2 to the latest version.

Hutti

Jul 29, 2019
Im having the same issue and would appreciate if this issue was addressed. cant update my server from 1.6.2 to the latest version.
When you want to update the server I think you would take the world with you. Then you have to update through every version, in your case 1.6.2 -> 1.7.0 -> 1.8.0 -> 1.8.1 -> 1.8.2 -> 1.9.0 . The best is, when you download the server files for one version, start the Install-CMD, copy the world dir from the previous version in it an start the server. The important thing here is, that you add the parameter "-Dfml.queryResult=confirm" in the ServerStart-CMD right in front of the "-jar" on the last lines, parameter without the quotes ("). The server has to start once, so the world blocks can updated. Then repeat this with the next server version till you get to 1.9.0. A direkt upgrade of the world from 1.6.2 -> 1.9.0 is not possible.

Sorry that i could not say anything about the posted problem on top.

BigDrewskii

Sep 20, 2014
Murca
patreonminers.enjin.com
When you want to update the server I think you would take the world with you. Then you have to update through every version, in your case 1.6.2 -> 1.7.0 -> 1.8.0 -> 1.8.1 -> 1.8.2 -> 1.9.0 . The best is, when you download the server files for one version, start the Install-CMD, copy the world dir from the previous version in it an start the server. The important thing here is, that you add the parameter "-Dfml.queryResult=confirm" in the ServerStart-CMD right in front of the "-jar" on the last lines, parameter without the quotes ("). The server has to start once, so the world blocks can updated. Then repeat this with the next server version till you get to 1.9.0. A direkt upgrade of the world from 1.6.2 -> 1.9.0 is not possible.

Sorry that i could not say anything about the posted problem on top.

I have already tried these steps you have listed, its the first thing I did lol

Hutti

Jul 29, 2019
I have already tried these steps you have listed, its the first thing I did lol
I thought so. The info was for simply_sprite who could not update from 1.6.2 to latest version :)
Someone who is able to use cauldron in this package, knows how to deal with this easy steps for update. So I apologized, I could not say anything about the problem on top.

BigDrewskii

Sep 20, 2014
Murca
patreonminers.enjin.com
I thought so. The info was for simply_sprite who could not update from 1.6.2 to latest version :)
Someone who is able to use cauldron in this package, knows how to deal with this easy steps for update. So I apologized, I could not say anything about the problem on top.

TO be honest, Lime is my admin and I had him bump the post lol
Updating is easy, I've been running my servers since April of 2014, We have just never had this issue =P
We have been trying to fix this for a few days now. My players want the 1.9, We are currently running the 1.9 with a fresh world, and no plugins. Still being timed out.