Open 1.8.2: Ender IO: Item Conduits

Jam3s2323

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When item condiuts are placed, they turn invisible and can not be seen.

Mod & Version:
Ender IO

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:

Pixelshock

Jul 29, 2019
I can verify this bug. It's a bad one. Occasionally all EnderIO facade blocks will also glitch out. Switching to TE's wrench (or the native Yeta Wrench) seems to make it even worse. The item conduits are there, but trying to work with them is almost impossible. Pressing F3 + A for a chunk refresh can make them appear momentarily. I updated the EnderIO mod version to the newest (it's only one version newer than the actual pack's version), but this didn't help. Updated to newest Nvidia video drivers (I was a couple behind since Win10 install), but that didn't help either.

Worth noting: Not ALL places where item conduits are placed are effected. It's possible it could be specific to an area where a filter is in use. Switching to "Fast" graphics seems to help a bit, but it still glitches out. I'm testing it further. I'm going to disable FastCraft and see if that helps. Hope this gets resolved as I do NOT want to go ripping out miles of cable stretching all over my base. The new EIO textures are pretty pimp though!

Pixelshock

Jul 29, 2019
I just sent him a tweet reply and asked if a YouTube video showing off the problem might help. It sounds like he just needs to see it in action so he can fix it. He just can't reproduce it.

Hitcher

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
I found out that most of the time the Glitches are exactly on a Border of two Chunks.

Pls check for yourself to confirm that, or if its just me

Thantosp3

Jul 29, 2019
Got the same problem with almost all conduit. In surface is ok, but when is surrounded with blocks will turn them invisible. If i update the block (breaking one) will show again, but disappear again when move.
There is a new Ender IO patch that fix it? I just dowload the Infinity modpack.

iTpyn

Jul 29, 2019
If you play in SP like i do, you may want to downgrade EnderIO to version 2.3.0.414_beta for the time being to avoid the issue.

Reactions: Thantosp3