Open 1.8.2: Chunk loading problem. (2.0.2)

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Version:

What is the bug:
I was playing a newly generated world under this version of Infinity, and was mining some ores in a ravine and exploring it, then I decided to teleport home using JourneyMap to my base which was nearby.

When I teleported back there was about a 2x2 chunk area loaded which did not happen to include my base, and the marker for my base was outside of the area of the loaded chunks and Minecraft acted as if I was glitched out of the world as my player avatar would not stand still, it kept popping out as if the world wasn't loaded properly where it should have been placed.

I always play modpacks with cheats enabled, so I flew my player out in gamemode 1 (Creative) of the affected area and positioned him within the loaded area near where my base was, then logged out. Exiting Minecraft and restarting it solved my problem, but only temporarily.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I have not yet attempted to repeat this problem, I don't yet know under what circumstances it would be repeatable. I did not get any crash report for this problem therefore I can only figure it has something to do with one of the installed mods in this modpack.

The area of my base was well outside of the spawn area, in the wilderness. I'm playing on a single player world that only I have access to.

Known Fix:
None known.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Last edited: