Open 1.8.2: Can't craft the MT Core as the ID for the Thick Neutron Reflerctor is wrong.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Version:

What is the bug:
When you try create the MT Core with all the necessary parts, it won't work. The ID for the Thick Neutron Reflector should be 4230 but when crafted, it's 4230:1 and that screws up the recipe.

Mod & Version:
Infinity 1.11.2

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes. Just attempt to craft it and it won't work.

Known Fix:
Unknown except for cheating it in.

iTpyn

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, they introduced that bug somewhere between 760-774 builds and it is still uncraftable in 782.
MT Core was craftable in 2.2.759

DMahalko

Jul 29, 2019
I just fixed this on our FTB Infinity server at the Andromeda Network.

In the modpack, in the /scripts folder for MineTweaker, create a text file with a .zs extension, and name it so it is loaded alphabetically after the modpack's own tweaker script. I put z-* at the front to load last.

z-AN-fix-MT-Core-recipe.zs
Code:
# Uncraftable in FTB Infinity, modpack bug.
# Should be reviewed and removed if unneeded for future updates.
# - Plawerth / Dale Mahalko, Owner team
# The Andromeda Network,  http://www.an-mc.net/

recipes.removeShaped(<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:12>);

recipes.addShaped(<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:12>,
   [[<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>,
     <IC2:reactorReflectorThick:1>,
     <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>],
    [<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>,
     null,
     <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>],
    [<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>,
     <IC2:reactorReflectorThick:1>,
     <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>]
   ]);

/mt reload ... works!

For future modpack upgrades, you may need to carry this MineTweaker script forward to the next updates, until this fix is included by the pack authors in their own tweaker script.

Last edited:
B

Bellamour

This is still an issue, after making a lot of the advanced solar panel stuff (and I thought Iridium was going to be the issue) I then found I needed this machine. After making the parts for that, I am unable to craft the one item left to craft. I have spent HOURS on this, and hit a bug that should have been fixed months ago. Is there someone we can contact regarding this?

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
This is still an issue, after making a lot of the advanced solar panel stuff (and I thought Iridium was going to be the issue) I then found I needed this machine. After making the parts for that, I am unable to craft the one item left to craft. I have spent HOURS on this, and hit a bug that should have been fixed months ago. Is there someone we can contact regarding this?
What version are you using as in the latest version this recipe works just fine

B

Bellamour

I'm sorry, I don't know how I forgot that. We're on version 2.0.2

B

Bellamour

Thank you for the information, I'll just be patient and wait until we update the server. I appreciate your help!

B

Bellamour

We finally updated the server and the glitch is still present, we went to the most recent version (FTB Infinity 2.2.2) and the codes are still wrong, this is extremely frustrating. Is there something I need to do besides updating the server that doesn't involve coding?

Lone Lycan

Jul 29, 2019
if you're playing infinity v2.x.x, normal mode fixes go in \modpack\normal\scripts and expert mode fixes go in \modpack\expert\scripts
the regular \scripts directory is probably totally ignored in Infinity v2.x.x (aka. Infinity Evolved)

I

identity001

if you're playing infinity v2.x.x, normal mode fixes go in \modpack\normal\scripts and expert mode fixes go in \modpack\expert\scripts
the regular \scripts directory is probably totally ignored in Infinity v2.x.x (aka. Infinity Evolved)

Actually my problem ended up being that I made the text document and just renamed it with the .zs extension as apposed to making it an actual .zs file type, whatever that is. x.x

I found the actual download you had available and managed to work it in. Thanks and sorry. I'm a total noob to this sort of thing.

Reactions: Booker The Geek