Closed 1.8.2: Adding Metallurgy while Twilight Forest exists causes odd things to happen

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I decided I'd add Metallurgy Core and whatever the 1.7 version of the base mod is called (it has no numerical annotation), because I wanted all the metals for this run.
I had already entered the Twilight Forest at this point, but I hadn't explored very far, and had only found a small Hollow Hill, which I later quarried. After adding Metallurgy, I ended up finding a large one, but didn't go into it at the time. Later, I wanted to check something else, so I went creative and dug straight down into the middle of the large one.
All of the ore stalactites, spawners, and chests were completely gone. While there were mobs, they very clearly were spawning because that was the only dark space nearby, and the ghosts weren't anywhere to be seen. There was even a lack of natural gen of ores in the walls.
I should note, I was using a magic map when I found the large Hill, and it is indeed marked as such a special world gen area on said map, so clearly TF still thinks it's a Hill that should have the usual gen.
I'm going to regen the entire dimension in a bit, but if that doesn't work then I'm hoping someone will know what configs I need to mess with to make this not bug out on me. XD

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, regenerating by dint of deleting DIM 7 seems to have fixed the issue. It also seems to have reset all my Journeymap data. XD