1.7 Flagship pack and your guys thoughts, My question for the community.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Make the highest tier ElectriCraft battery and store power. Problem solved.

or i can make my own source and tell the server to get its own reactor and laugh as the peons die by my portal gun turrets.

HireAMercenary

Jul 29, 2019
ummm i would, all it takes is one ass to fuck everyone over. i never trust people with my power so i would make my own source.
Im with you on this

On FTB ultimate I had the 15x15x3 multiblock gregtech fusion reactor, if you dont let people it be used UU generation, it could power a server Doesn't mean I shared power, nor have I have ever seen server with a shard power system.

I honestly think it would be interesting to have a Spawn city through with a shared power, and perhaps other utilities. I have seen it attempted, but all the attempts I have seen turn into a failure

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Im with you on this

On FTB ultimate I had the 15x15x3 multiblock gregtech fusion reactor, if you dont let people it be used UU generation, it could power a server Doesn't mean I shared power, nor have I have ever seen server with a shard power system.

I honestly think it would be interesting to have a Spawn city through with a shared power, and perhaps other utilities. I have seen it attempted, but all the attempts I have seen turn into a failure

last time i played on a server we tried it,

unless your close and everyone is willing to put out the resources it doesnt work and never will. also didnt reika say that hes adding a use for all that power if there wasnt one already?

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
HAHAHAAHAHAHA YOU CANt BEAT MY ONE BILLION TURRETS AND THE LAG THAT THEY SHALL RAIN UPON YOU

Last edited:

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just waiting for the 1.7 DW20 pack, least it,

A. will most likely have a variety of things in the pack and

B. will have a sense of "fun" in it. (Really, enderium dust for ink? I like hard gameplay but dang xD)

Bottom line is that no matter how the packs are made people will change the config for "them."

(Also, my army of Blood Magic demons beats all)

psp

Jul 29, 2019
pftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I can defeat you all with my golems, i can spawn them in from Roc at a rate of something like 4-5 a second, but first you will feel the terror of a hundred trillion golems march upon your bases and builds. *drinks tea and eyes everyone coldy*

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
ummm i would, all it takes is one ass to fuck everyone over. i never trust people with my power so i would make my own source.

Precisely, which is why I wouldn't recommend this unless you were a server admin that could prohibit destruction of blocks in an area with specific plugins.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
pftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I can defeat you all with my golems, i can spawn them in from Roc at a rate of something like 4-5 a second, but first you will feel the terror of a hundred trillion golems march upon your bases and builds. *drinks tea and eyes everyone coldy*

I'm sat on top of my ale and gunpowder factory, watching the sunset spin gently due to :drunk:, giddily eyeing up the wireless launch control for my monster TNT cannon. Come at me (from the east plz) brah.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sat on top of my ale and gunpowder factory, watching the sunset spin gently due to :drunk:, giddily eyeing up the wireless launch control for my monster TNT cannon. Come at me (from the east plz) brah.

*comes from the west.*