1.7 deal keep calm and keep calm.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I have a pretty good idea of what mods are going to be in his pack: the most obvious ones except Mekanism. Ive been putting together a new 1.7 pack for myself since the last one didnt work out so well and I think its going to be pretty much the direworlf20 pack, give or take a few mods. I have decided to leave Mek out of this pack too by the way. I suspect it causes lag, its power gen is like cheating (and just about everything else too) and 5x ore duplication is so pointless its not even funny. We had a good thing for a while, dear Mekanism but I think its time for us to go our separate ways.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
He's making his life easier with Ender IO and BigReactors, trivializing logistics and power generation
And I thought the reason why Ender IO wasn't in his pack before was because he didn't like it...

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
He's making his life easier with Ender IO and BigReactors, trivializing logistics and power generation
And I thought the reason why Ender IO wasn't in his pack before was because he didn't like it...

Correct me if wrong, but since TE dropped the ball bigtime and let us all down with fluid/energy conduits gone missing... Ender IO is an absolute essential now for any 1.7.10 modpack with RF devices in it... amirite?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Correct me if wrong, but since TE dropped the ball bigtime and let us all down with fluid/energy conduits gone missing... Ender IO is an absolute essential now for any 1.7.10 modpack with RF devices in it... amirite?
Right...I forgot about the ducts

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I thought there weren't gonna be FTB packs with multiple different power systems anymore
MineFactory Reloaded's energy cables can convert MJ, EU, and RF. Iirc, Extra Utilities and EnderIO energy cables can also convert power. Is there really a need to be concerned about multiple power systems anymore?
I would love to see DW20 play with Reika's mods and/or Gregtech. He could go on an endless automation spree...
To be honest, I'm really enjoying watching Direwolf20 play things like Agrarian Skies and Crash landing. I'm kind of sick of watching the same few mods every SSP series. Yeah, he's added a few mods since 1.4.7, but not really enough to make a truly noticeable difference in his series. I'd love to see him play something drastically different with almost no mods he's had in his SSP before.

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
MineFactory Reloaded's energy cables can convert MJ, EU, and RF. Iirc, Extra Utilities and EnderIO energy cables can also convert power. Is there really a need to be concerned about multiple power systems anymore?

To be honest, I'm really enjoying watching Direwolf20 play things like Agrarian Skies and Crash landing. I'm kind of sick of watching the same few mods every SSP series. Yeah, he's added a few mods since 1.4.7, but not really enough to make a truly noticeable difference in his series. I'd love to see him play something drastically different with almost no mods he's had in his SSP before.
I agree.

Or maybe him taking on a vanilla play through as well.

xtrasyn

Jul 29, 2019
I do hope it comes out soon. I've overplayed (yes it's possible) 1.6 and I know it so well that I'm just not feeling challenged anymore.

So yah bring it on at ince