[1.7.10][WIP][Skyblock][Curse] SkyCity II: Evil Void Rising

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
If you want to discuss this pack, Join my curse server at https://curse.com/invite/1xMRSK0Tj0uMHMlZHqjJLA

Hello There!!

If you were on this forum around November 2014, you know that's when I started work on my first modpack: SkyCity for 1.6.4. Frankly though, It sucked. As it was my first pack, it was unfinished and poorly developed. I had plans for a 1.7.10 sequel, but those plans were later delayed seemingly indefinitely, when I began to focus more on YouTube and Team packs, and less on individual pack development. Now, that I have more time, I am finally getting around to the sequel. Thus, at last, I am proud to present SkyCity II: Evil Void Rising.

The Plot:

You wake up. Looking Around, you see you are in a small room. You have little memory, and you begin to wonder. Why am I here? What happened? Where is everyone? You see a sign on the wall. It reads: To Survivor: If you are awake, take the supplies in this chest, especially the book. It will guide you on your journeys. Farewell. You climb up the stairs, and you realize the horrid truth. The world is gone, and all that is left is this room. You begin to remember. The War. The Bombs. The Destruction. The Evacuation to space. The failure of your rocket. And last, the most vivid memory, saying farewell to your lover, who went on a separate rocket that made it to space. You realize, I have to rebuild. I have to survive. Humankind will survive. The Synthesized voice in the room says: "Operation Rebuild begins in one minute." You prepare to begin, and fulfill your duty.

Key Features:

• No HQM!! Instead I am using an alternative, Better Questing, which is easily extensible and easier to use.
  • Challenging Recipes!! This is similar to Infinity Skyblock and Ozone 2 Kappa/Titan Mode, but possibly even Harder, as at the end of the first quest chapter, you receive a Dire Crafting Table, which serves a major role through the remainder of the pack.
  • Awesome Loot!! I will implement crazy rewards that actually help.
  • Harder Mobs!! Mobs are more challenging, and combat is improved due to this. Prepare to get knocked into the void...
  • Get this: Gregtech!! Yes, I added gregtech to make the pack more challenging.
  • Maybe Even more to come...

Modlist (Likely to change)

ETA: Between December 2016 and February 2017; will be available on curse

More info coming soon! Thanks,

MCAdventureCity

Last edited:
Reactions: Boqzo1