[1.7.10][WIP] Just Another Pack v0.96.2[Beta]

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
Is it listed on the curse launcher: YES!!!!!

Description: Just Another Pack is my 1st attempt at a modpack inspired by my years of playing them.
Instead of flooding the player with choices as what mod to do to get a task done I've tried to streamline the progression while allowing for players to pick what way they want to go. To this end I spit the mods up into 4 category and tried to not more then 2 mods in any section of progression for each category. This pack is also designed with the intent of being SMP but is also perfectly good in SSP.

Tech branch:
Tinkers constructs
Immersive engineering
Buildcraft
Ender IO
Roterycraft+

Abyssalcraft
Botania
Thaumcraft
Ars magica 2
Chromaticraft

Pam's Harvestcraft
ExtraBiomesXL
Mariculture
Forestry
Minecraft Comes Alive
ChocoCraft
Several dungeon/difficulty increasing mods(Look in full mod list if you really just got to know)

Other:
Extra utility's
Chisel 2
Carpenter's Blocks
Bibliocraft
Journeys Map
Fastcraft

This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

Feedback is appreciated as this is my 1st modpack I don't know fully what I am doing but I am open to learning as I go.

Last edited:

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
1st post as a holder for FAQ later on in development (when people have asked questions at all)

Paxaxx

Jul 29, 2019
-Disabled The spice of life for now unsure if it will return or not (feel free to let me know your opinion on this)
-OH DEAR GOD THOSE MARSHMALLOWS (gone sorry)
-Have some epic bacon instead
-Changed starting inventory to be a little less silly
-Nerffed DE a bit.
-Updated some of the mods
-Nerffed DE a bit more. (it may be on the way out sadly if I cant think of a way to keep it in line with end game magic gear)
-Enabled The spice of life again (mostly because it refused to be disabled) but disabled the diminishing returns.
-Reduced the spawn chance of dire-slimes (less dirt will try and kill you.
-Removed striders from the spawn pool as they were spawning in the oceans causing them to die and looking strange as they do.
-Removed Draconic evolution (feel free to readd if you really really want it)
-Added Recall stones
-Added Hardcore Ender expansion
-Changed some configs
-Added modular power-suits
-Added open modular turrets
-Added storage drawers
-Added a suit of reikakalseki mods
-Added HQM (Still a WIP any feedback/suggestions are welcome and please be kind when pointing out grammar and spelling errors)
-Removed Hide Names
-Removed Chat bubbles
-Removed DeathCounters
-Removed Ruins
-Removed Starting inventory

Also thank to Jadedcat for helping me figure out some parts of the mod-pack creations I do appreciate it.
-Nerffed Rainbow forests a bit
-Lots of quest book updates

-More quest updates/fix
-Added BetterFps
-Bugfix/balance tweaks
-Major mod updates
-Added smart moving
-Added aroma backup
-Added ftb utilities
-Readded ruins (follow the installation instructions to activate)
-Added Companions
-Removed Expanded industry
-Disabled HEE as the current patch of cromaticraft is unstable with it in some cases. (will be added back in as soon as it can be without risk)
-removed redundant infinitybow mod
-removed backtools

V0.96.2 Changelog
-Removed a few mods and added a few new ones in
-Updated all mods applicable
-Changed minimap to Journeys map I love AAtlas but it was to frustrating when finding death points when your map was inside your grave.
-Removed Lycanites as it was overwhelming the balance of creatures but i added in special mobs to still provide variety.
-Speaking of special mobs DISABLED ENDER CREEPERS. :) thank me later.
-New magic mod Abyssalcraft (i have not played it myself but it looks like it'll fit in well.).
-New exploration mod Aether II.
-Removed Morph because of lag/fps spikes on killing monsters in single player and a crash in multiplayer.
-Updated the guide questbook. (Any typos please point out to me Im sure they are there but I cant seem them myself).
-Removed RUINS because complexity of installation (its only 2 more steps but that is two steps for anyone playing the pack I prefer when my players can just download and go).

-Officially added Fastcraft Ty Player for adding it to Curse :D

Last edited: