[1.7.10] [WIP] [Jampacked 2] Elementary

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I alway just stop for `15 minutes and watch a few spot light videos then come back. rofl

chromo1418

Jul 29, 2019
I looked into your modpack and it seems really interesting. But i will wait for it to be a bit more polished.

fireguy

Jul 29, 2019
This looks great! *Luv the pack code tho* Ima test all jam packed once I get off of vacation. *My internet speed is 1Mbps*

Shizzr

Jul 29, 2019
I already watched 1-2 Spotlights on Chromaticraft and as I said, I'm sure that I would get through the mod / questline with enough patience =)
But I would still prefer some basic steps that could be taught through HQM, so I don't HAVE to watch spotlights or read the Chromatic Lexicon ^^
But yeah, that's just lazy me ;)

Thx anyway !

Loke

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2 should be out very soon. It has fixed some of the quests. Added progression for seeds in the Water dimension. It adds Lockdown and Fastcraft. It also updates AE2, meaning that you can actually craft items.

Eskordok

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my First Look on this ModPack. It's a blind play of the first 30 min or so.
Good Luck Loke and well done all developers.

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
I'm loving this pack so far. It's great how each world is essentially a mini-modpack, meaning you get to play with so many different mods. I never thought AoA and tech mods could ever really be in the same modpack, but you managed it!

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Have you
I'm loving this pack so far. It's great how each world is essentially a mini-modpack, meaning you get to play with so many different mods. I never thought AoA and tech mods could ever really be in the same modpack, but you managed it!
How do you get the cobble in stone barrels.

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get the cobble in stone barrels.

I haven't used any stone barrels yet so not sure :(. Probably just a bug.

Also, is there any good way to get mob heads for the soul binder in the fire world? Or do I literally have to run round with an ender-sword until they drop them?

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to update and it made so that putting down wood barrels crash the game and corrupt the world.

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've got to the stone barrel quest and can confirm it's a mistake. It should use a crucible, not a stone barrel. If you make a crucible then you should be able to melt the cobble and it will work properly.

(You get clay for crucible by putting dust in barrel full of water (bucket or rain), get dust by breaking cobble->gravel->sand->dust with hammer).

Voulge

Jul 29, 2019
You need the stone-barrel first of all to get that bucket as a reward.
Lava is made in a Porcellain-Crucible.

To make this Crucible: Get some dust by hammering cobble to sand, sand to dust. Put the dust into a barrel filled with water - you get clay. Combine the clay with bonemeal and there you have everything you need to continue. (that's why the bucket - the clay bucket is disabled in the mod-pack).

Unless you really need the reward-bag for the endstone you should go for netherrack first. Burning netherrack produces 3 times faster lava than a torch. So your CobbleGen is very fast made.

---

I really like this modpack. But I updated Project E, as the supplied version forgets the learned knowledge now and then.
Zhanks for the fun, I am having :)

Voulge

Jul 29, 2019
The game crashes by entering the end-portal. And it keeps crashing on loading the save :-/

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
use the FTB Legacy launcher and on the 3rd party packs tab enter the pack code: ElementaryMyDearWatson