[1.7.10] Vanilla++

Hajime

Jul 29, 2019
tvvjzz4h.png

Do you know the problem? You want to play Minecraft, but it will be frightfully boring? So you want to use mods for more adventure experience, but there are the most time the same mods and not really the Minecraft feeling, right?
This modpack contains no magic or technic mods, it make the Minecraft world just... more attractive.

Initial Release

Nothing there atm~

Recommended JVM Argument:
-Xmx2048M -Xms3072M -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
hsvgrful.png
lpfo44e5.png

Reactions: Skvapter

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
i have been thinking about it for a long time, i am really glad that someone out there is not lazy as me and did such thing like that ^^ i will definetly try that!! but my real struggle is, i don't know what to do if i dont play any hqm packs. ok, building and exploring and etc.. but then? i don't know if you think to implement hqm in here. but again. seems like a good piece of work! will try after JTTC!!!

Hajime

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. The idea with hqm is good, I thought about an achivement system or something else. The problem with the hqm is that I can't speak english so good :/ and i would need tons of text ^^" I will try to make a simple achivement system first and will look for another "content".

Last edited:

Hajime

Jul 29, 2019
In combination with the new Villager cities it looks interesting. I will try it in the next update :)

dmtryzhkv

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. The idea with hqm is good, I thought about an achivement system or something else. The problem with the hqm is that I can't speak english so good :/ and i would need tons of text ^^" I will try to make a simple achivement system first and will look for another "content".

well you know this forum has a lot of good and helpful ppl. im not a native speaker too, im sure there are a lot of who does not speak english as a native speaker! i will watch this thread very closely!

D

Duplex

If this modpack included the "Microblocks" mod it would be absolutely perfect!