[1.7.10][Unlisted] Unnamed v1.1.0 - A pack for the masses - NO LONGER MAINTAINED OR SUPPORTED

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
oM75kN7.png

This pack is now a legacy version of the upcoming Starverse pack. All information can be found here. Me nor TalkverseGaming will provide support for this pack.

Pack Code: UnnamedCode​

Last edited:

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Update delayed, I seem to have botched up a network card update and as a result, have no internet access on my computer...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

muenkel.sebastia

Jul 29, 2019
Pack looks great!

One thing that made me wonder:
I was under the impression that TiCon needs the add-on to have integration with all the other ores added by other mods (was it ExtraTC or something?). Am I wrong, am I missing something or is that intentional?

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, maybe I'll add that once I fix my drivers. I forget a lot of mods Expect Malisis' Doors soon too.

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
The YAMPST servers have been down lately. Due to this, you may experience strange output in server consoles and hanging at YAMPST statistics upload on both client and server. There is nothing we can do to fix this, except wait for the YAMPST servers to come back online. Also, I have a 1.1.0 update ready for release. Expect an update in 1-2 days.

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Today we welcome TalkverseGaming to the modpack team! He will be here to help you all out with your problems. Together, we may have a name change for the modpack, so be prepared for that. Also, we should have an update to the modpack today. I'm just waiting on a mod developer to respond to some information about permissions for his mods. Stay tuned!

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack is now updated to 1.1.0! This update is full of updates, additions, and fixes that pesky startup crash. You can read the full changelog here.

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
To all users of the 1.1.0 version: I've forgotten to update the YAMPST tracker. Because of this, you will see 1.1.0 update notifications no matter what version you are on. Sorry! v1.1.1 will have an updated tracker in it, so don't worry.

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
I have begun transferring the website to OpenShift to allow for more advanced website additions in the future. Once the transition is complete, I will replace the original post with the new website. Stay tuned!

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
The website has now been ported over to OpenShift! I will not be updating the Github Pages site any more, as the new OpenShift site will allow me to add many more features to the site than I could before. I have updated the original post with the new website. As usual, stay tuned for any pack updates!

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
As of now, this pack is discontinued. Do not worry , as we will be re-releasing this pack under a different name and with general performance improvements. I will leave this pack up and available for anyone to use, but be aware that I will not update this pack nor will I provide support for it.