[1.7.10][Unlisted] Mineion! A pack of the classical!

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Mineion Logo.png
Welcome my Mineions to a great travel back in time. When we open up our worlds we will think we are back in a world of 1.2.5 where the modded minecraftia took our hearts away from the dreary vanilla reign, where we could build a room of condensers or a hill of rubber trees, inspired by the classic pack we all love, Mineion will give you the experience of those days many years ago. However... If you want to alter that experience then the world is your oister. Now my Mineions! TAKE ON THE WORLD!

Mineion is finally here! Its very first release version is out for you guys to take and enjoy!

What makes Mineion its own?

Mineion is a pack that creates a feeling of the good old 1.2.5 days. It keeps the small and compactness of that classic pack we all played but gives us a little extra length to work towards. IC2 and advanced machines have really gave you the options to build a huge mechanical empire controlled by the power of ComputerCraft and supplied by the magic of Project E.

The pack seems really boring... Will there be new things?

Well I'm glad you asked! If you guys want to alter the experience to enjoy the Mineion pack more then in the coming updates there will be optional mods with all the stuff we enjoy and love in the world of 1.7.10 from world gen to adventure and from tech to magic. You guys will experience the pack however you want!

Plans for the future

Multiple optional mods creating the ability to alter the packs experience.

Special Thankings

The Gaming Dynasty - For helping me test the pack and getting it ready!
GeekTechMedia - For giving me the idea to help me get some motivation!

Wolf68k - For being wolf!

Installing the pack

To install Mineion go over to the 3rd Party Pack section on the FTB Launcher and click Pack Codes, then enter the pack code Mineion and click launch!

Pack is now also on the Curse Launcher. To install go to Browse all modpacks on the launcher and type in the search bar "Mineion" and click install!

Be sure to leave any bugs or suggestions in the forum below! Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
I'll look into it! I was not sure if Curse needed all the mods to be on curse before I could create it on that.

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Right now it looks like it won't be a possibility. Half of what I need to do to get it on there is really time consuming and some of it I didnt even know existed :/
In the future.

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Enjoying the pack?! Expect an update this week just to update the mods! Still working on the optional mod update!