[1.7.10] Tyro Carton [Beginner pack] [BETA]

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
Tyro Carton - by: 1sammy and dj505
420x200Splash.png

FTB has not quite yet pinpointed the cause for several modpacks having download issues. As a result, they are advising to use the CurseCDN as the download location. I have had some reports of the Atlanta-2 server working as well.

Tyro Caron is a fun pack developed with the intention of helping beginners seamlessly integrate themselves into the world of modded Minecraft. As it has been developed it has become more of a generic ModPack for beginners and experienced players alike who want something to play that has a wide range of mods included in it. Pack Code: Yoda

Why should I play Tyro Carton? -
If you are a beginner you will find the selection of mods included in this pack help you learn the ropes very quickly, experienced players will also love this ModPack for it's selection of Mods. If you are experienced, but also alerting for a smaller, more lightweight ModPack that still has great mods but can run better on less powerful computers, than Tyro Carton is the ModPack for you!

What makes this ModPack better than the others? -
Tyro Carton is planning on having HQM integrated in with it later, not for adventure map purposes, but to even better help beginners progress and learn how to play Feed The Beast like a pro. As for experienced players, the selection of mods in this pack are all of the best and just the best, we're trying to not go overkill on the amount of mods we add so people with less powerful computers can play too and people who want a lightweight ModPack can enjoy one that still has all-time favourites.

I want to play it, but I'm having issues loading some or all of the mods when I install it. -
Right now there is a known issue as of v.0.1.2 where sometimes all or some of the mods are not loading, if you are experiencing a problem like this, then please message me or post a comment down below, including information regarding what mods are not being loaded and the forge version.

I hope you found this useful and have decided to try out Tyro Carton!

If you want to help with the ModPack, let Green Cow know down in the comments section!

Last edited:

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
v0.1.3 released! MAJOR BUG FIXES, including the pack not loading some or all of the mods!

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
v0.1.4 coming soon! Will contain the first HQM quests to get beginners started and many other mods to make it easier to learn the ropes, or just to play modded Minecraft legit, but without all the pain of doing it on a hardcore pack.

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
v0.1.4 Will be released tomorrow! Including the first few Beginner Quests to help people dominate the world of ModdedMc, and TreeCapitator, to make it easier to cut down those pesky massive trees!

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, I am always looking for new people to help me, do you have a certain area of interest regarding where you would like to help? Such as work on the actual ModPack, or graphics design?

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
In the current release (v0.1.4) HQM Was accidentally left in Edit mode, should be fixed in the next update (v0.1.5) Feel free to ignore it or exploit it to your pleasing!

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
i want to help with the modpack, like helping with putting in mods to help the player learn the ropes of many famous mods

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I would like to have someone dedicated to the beginner HQM mods, if that's ok with you it would be great to have you lead the Quest Tutorial Team (New fancy name!) Suggestions for mods to add is also appreciated!

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that spot of inactivity. I am everyone, our Graphic Designer, dj505 is essentially done his job until we either rename Tyro Carton or come out with a whole other ModPack I will PM you my email address so we can communicate and exchange files that way. Effective as of now you are "Lead Quest Writer of the Tyro Carton Team" If you know any other people looking to help with a mudpack, feel free to send them in my direction!

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
v0.1.5 should be coming out on Monday, containing Project Red and Simply Jetpacks, as well as the last of the HQM quests I will be writing before handing that aspect of the pack off to Surfboy1 it will also come with big fixes relating to the ModPack not connecting to the ModPack server because of issues with Redstone Arsenal and Nether Ores.

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
v0.1.6 in planning, more quests, bug fixes (For surely some bugs will arise) and Crystal Wing will all be added!

Green Cow

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone else would like to help with the mudpack, just let me know down here in the comments!

phorselijn

Jul 29, 2019
I always scavenge for new mod packs to play when I'm out, and I'm thrilled about your mod pack as you describe it. But perhaps, could you post a mod list?

phorselijn

Jul 29, 2019
You have NetherOres and Redstone Arsenal twice, so you might want to disable that in the mod list.

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to help out if you're still looking for people. I'm pretty good at helping create quests and what not. Do you have bees in this modpack? I can help you write some quests for the bee line if they are in there.

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
you want to help with the modpack? tell me what you want to do related to quests so i can assign you to help
also green we need a server so we can work on it together