[1.7.10] The Langoliers [Jampacked2] [Curse] [FTB] [HQM] [Release v1.0] - 140+ Quests 2 Storylines

Bworms1980

Jul 29, 2019
Are there no auto backups? I ran into a problem with the autosieve. Attaching a hopper to it causes Minecraft to crash and it crashes anytime you try to load the map. I can't find any auto backups so I guess I have to restart :(

LuisAdeur

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice Modpack , already completed bunch of quests , stuff you should do.
1)add update log
2) hide the quests , have them get revealed by completing another quest.(makes it interesting because you don't know what to expect)
3)vein miner = off , too OP for a skyblock , it should be harder that's what makes a skyblock exciting the hours to collect saplings and wood , rather than single key to chop all the wood.
4)more quests.
5)Nerf some of the rewards from the bags , 64 dust as my first reward bag seems OP not luck on creative i opened bags and got 64 dust about 5 times in 20 bags.
6)Some pictures in the main thread , Information about the pack and what to expect , usually i go around looking for modpacks to play but if there's no information about it i skip it. Since you had a video i found it interesting to play it.

Ps: Good job on the world eating thing. it was funny and the alarm too. nicely done.

Reactions: rafacost3d

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing and i getting really bad lag and i don't know what to do about it, also iv turned down all my settings and its still laggy. So could you add fast craft or fix the lag issue please

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing and i getting really bad lag and i don't know what to do about it, also iv turned down all my settings and its still laggy. So could you add fast craft or fix the lag issue please
System specs?

Demochan

Jul 29, 2019
heylo.. is this happening to anyone else? whenevere i launch Langoliers on the curse client it starts up gets to the mojang/anvil screen then crashes.. every time... i woudl use FTB but it wont let me DL anything or run any of the mods i had... any help? or is this a isolated incedent?

rafacost3d

Jul 29, 2019
heylo.. is this happening to anyone else? whenevere i launch Langoliers on the curse client it starts up gets to the mojang/anvil screen then crashes.. every time... i woudl use FTB but it wont let me DL anything or run any of the mods i had... any help? or is this a isolated incedent?
Hello!
I'm afraid that your issue maybe an isolated situation. Try to update your Java and delete any previous installation of Langoliers.
We have approx 3000 downloads on Curse and who knows more at FTB. No similar situation happened like yours.
If it persists try to copy the error log and upload here.
Hope I could help.
Rafacost3d

Rjwiger

Nov 9, 2014
Loving this pack! wish there was an auto packager. lol and some of the crafting quests dont work but i did /hqm edit so i can still progress!

rafacost3d

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this pack! wish there was an auto packager. lol and some of the crafting quests dont work but i did /hqm edit so i can still progress!
Yeah, im fixing some crafting quests, changing to detection seems to work. Next version will be the release version 1.0 so this issue should be fixed.
As the autopackager, you could try SFM.
Have fun!
rafacost3d

drdjjoey

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting an error when trying to load the modpack on the FTB Launcher and Curse one. http://prntscr.com/7om8pm
I've tried messing with some of the mods, deleting and reinstalling the pack completely and no luck what so ever and yes every mod in the pack is active.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I have been mucking about with this one on & off for a while now, its a interesting pack & alarm/attack scared the crap out of me & got me the first time :) but second time I was ready & managed to grab some dirt on the way, the only draw back I find is the growing grind, growth per tic seems very low so plants trees grow so slow I spent way to long watering can in hand, that's the part that bored me & I leave for a bit & come back after trying some thing else, I'll not go into the bugs I found atm really have not tested that much or tried to recreate each bug, just /hqm edit to move on.

In no way am I disrespecting your work, lots of respect for a nice twist on the sky block genre & the time effort spent, just mho.

Are there no auto backups? I ran into a problem with the autosieve. Attaching a hopper to it causes Minecraft to crash and it crashes anytime you try to load the map. I can't find any auto backups so I guess I have to restart :(

Backups are in the /TheLangoliers/minecraft/backups/******/, then check by date, you can unpack & copy/over write your old save.

Last edited:

aobarbosa

Jul 29, 2019
I've got great growth problems, everything is taking too long to grow, have played about 2 hours and nothing grew without having to use bone meal.

This is a modpack configuration or some kind of conflict or map bug?

rafacost3d

Jul 29, 2019
I have been mucking about with this one on & off for a while now, its a interesting pack & alarm/attack scared the crap out of me & got me the first time :) but second time I was ready & managed to grab some dirt on the way, the only draw back I find is the growing grind, growth per tic seems very low so plants trees grow so slow I spent way to long watering can in hand, that's the part that bored me & I leave for a bit & come back after trying some thing else, I'll not go into the bugs I found atm really have not tested that much or tried to recreate each bug, just /hqm edit to move on.

In no way am I disrespecting your work, lots of respect for a nice twist on the sky block genre & the time effort spent, just mho.

Backups are in the /TheLangoliers/minecraft/backups/******/, then check by date, you can unpack & copy/over write your old save.
No I tested A lot. But this modpack still a Work In progress. I just added HungerOverhaul to the lastest version (Beta 0.22) so I'm balancing this. Next version (Beta 0.76) will be available next week, will fix a lot of growth and balancing issues. Keep playing and always Have fun!
rafacost3d

rafacost3d

Jul 29, 2019
I've got great growth problems, everything is taking too long to grow, have played about 2 hours and nothing grew without having to use bone meal.

This is a modpack configuration or some kind of conflict or map bug?
Next version will fix some growth problems.
rafacost3d