[1.7.10] The Endless Winter Pack - Time for a New Adventure [Magic-Tech] [213 Mods)] V. 1.5.0

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
I have just sent in update for server. Can take up to 72 hours to go live. Hope you have fun. Is a bit hard as I said to put server up but yea.

Enjoy.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Its nothing just need to wait for a third part member to update for server but you will need to update your client.

Lcsd

Jul 29, 2019
Hey lll have to get a list of issues we had. Either way the server I had wasn't good enough to handle the modpack so we voted to change it.

I know the main issue was loads of crashes but that may have been on my end with server.
Also had way to many wither witches and cats from ended zoo.
Some witch I never encountered but others did was a elamental witch that crashed people out when it shot a bolt at them..
The grave mod (not open blocks) would take stuff from your hotbar.

There was other stuff but I was really busy and haven't had a chance to talk to all the members. Other then that I love playing it in single player.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thnx with feadback, I can understand this is a big pack and requires a lot of ram. Ender Zoo the wither witches are real bit*hs yea their spawn is strange. Elemental witches normal spawn in monuments and their very dangers don't mess with them if you are not well equiped i don't understand crashes though because they have never crashed me but if you don't have a lot of ram the particles from them eats ur fps. I rely should disable that. The grave is from erebus and it always bugs me but it may be buggy with modded items I'll look into it.

If the members have any bugs to tell me they can but thnx I'll look into some of those.

Thnx
Bye

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Evryone after long time with no feedback (after a whole big mc haites with games like Arkham Serries and that) I am working on a huge update for the pack with updated mods, new mods and even other huge things. Please give my your ideas.