[1.7.10] The Endless Winter Pack - Time for a New Adventure [Magic-Tech] [213 Mods)] V. 1.5.0

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
8kLtflH.png

The Endless Winter Pack is the official mod pack of The Winter Miner.
This pack is centered around lets playing with some of the best mods out there. Mainly Technology but has a bit of magic in there to balance it all out.
This pack is suggested to added Fastcraft by player if you don't have a beast of a computer, even if you do just in case for spikes.
Download with code: TEWP

Mod list: (213 mods)

Pictures coming soon.

Bug report:
If you are in creative. moving tabs will; crash the game.
Tinkers Construct is very buggy because it is the latest version of tinkers. 1.8.1 and few bugs are.
If you made a tool in the old version (mainly picks) it won't work properly anymore.
If you pick up a cast from the casting table it my appear not to be there but just move things around in your inventory and it should appear again.
You can't craft carpet because of clothing craft that is known by Kitty and will be fixed soon and he is fixing hat bug.

Changelog:
Version 1.5.0
Updated Clothing Craft, Blood Magic and Botania
Removed Bkspc Core, treecapitator and igauna tweaks.
Added a few mods
Changed Pictures
Version 1.4.2
A few new mods for e.g liquid dirt, iron chest minecarts, tails, blood utils and project red.
Also added Diegoburner and awesomeILA hats.

Version 1.3.1 (The Update that changed the world and AOM)
Huge Update. Updated to 1.7.10 and added new mods.
Added Matthewk10000 hat

Version 1.2.0 (The Update before The change of the world)
Huge Update removed Superheros mod :'( and added lots of new mods and big news this is the update before 1.7.10 I and the helpers (helpers lol) are starting the building of 7.10

Version:1.1.0
Big Update. Lots of new mods. Changed configs (a lot of IC2 that I can say)!

Version:1.0.4
Changed config for Open Blocks that you don't need to use levels to use elevators

Version:1.0.0
First release. 1.6.4

There are custom recipes in this pack and hopefully they come in handy.

I give full right if anyone wants to play on YouTube but it would be nice if you give me a little bit of notice so I can watch and hopefully like.

Hope you enjoy the pack I have put many many long hours into it.:D

YouTuber/ Map maker
The Winter Miner

Last edited:

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance there will be server files to download?
About that...
I have problems. I have no clue where to download the base for the server and everytime I lets say download another one from FTB with same forge it is corrupt. I am working on server files it will hopefuly be able to download soon. If you know where to get from I will get up.

Hope you enjoy.

Lcsd

Jul 29, 2019
I have zero knowledge on how to do it, but i can wait patiently got a few people that would like to see this on my server....

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I will try to figure out for you. Also hope you enjoy server I'll get the files you need ready for you.

Reactions: Lcsd

Lcsd

Jul 29, 2019
Thats Amazing friend =) hope to hear from you soon on this.. Maybe i can get someone to record on the server maybe do a small spotlight vid..

Reactions: Matthewk1000

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
That would be very nice and I can add you to a list of recorders. I think I will try today get a server up. But if you want I can give it to you early before up on the launcher.

Lcsd

Jul 29, 2019
That would be great, if you can get it by this weekend. I'll be working tonight but could give it a try.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you using EE3 and not ProjectE? Isn't EE abandoned?
Never heared of ProjectE and EE3 is still being worked on by Pahimar. I'll look in to it.

That would be great, if you can get it by this weekend. I'll be working tonight but could give it a try.
Servers work for forge 77 so will bne updating to 77 so there will be an update. Got server files but not for my forge version so will update forege

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Forgot to say will be away from monday to wednessday so no update if i cant do it before then. But hope will be up. I'll work all night if I have to.

Also if you have any nice snow related artwork for this I am fine accepting.

Lcsd

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Man Looking forward to the update =).... If not though we can wait a few days.... Thanks for the work you have put into the modpack and are continuing to put into it..

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Thnx, you for playing. Just to say working on a map pack in the background that is already very hard. Hope you guys enjoy the server.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone I may have gotten server stuff up. It was quite tricky. It won't work first time because u need to accept Eula and then after crashing three times it worked fine.'you must still edit your properties for everything you want like biomes o plenty and other stuff. I am down gradin the forge to 263.

I hope you enjoy I have removed the client side mod and added Morphsus.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey starting up loud media fire so it only took 30 min I can't complain. I don't know when it will be up might be up while I'm gone because it will take like 12 hours with my internet to go to media fire but should be getting new soon of Internet. And after ftb processes it, it may be up by Monday Tuesday to Friday but u will need to update the whole pack first