[1.7.10][TECH][NO RF OR EU] Industrialization

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Been tinkering;

Thread title
title.png

titlealt.png

Background (should match the FTB grey)
new bg.png
new bg alt.png
new bg notext.png

Icon; The FTB launcher can support transparency [as seen with the default icon]- allowing for the colour change when the pack is selected.
icon.png

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Been tinkering;

Thread title
View attachment 19216
View attachment 19217
Background (should match the FTB grey)
View attachment 19223 View attachment 19219 View attachment 19221
Icon; The FTB launcher can support transparency [as seen with the default icon]- allowing for the colour change when the pack is selected.
View attachment 19224
Thanks!
Been real busy lately, but I finishef all my standerdized tests last week (Got a 98% on french project too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)so I should be able to get an update out tommorow.

I suck at french.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
I messed something up :(

[08:50:35] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 49919ms behind, skipping 998 tick(s)

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Found a minor bug with the TiCon chisel; repairing it in the player's crafting grid produces the repaired chisel, but leaves the damaged one in the grid [not a ghost item- as fully usable chisel].
Doesn't work with other tools, and the repair material is consumed.​

I messed something up :(
[08:50:35] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 49919ms behind, skipping 998 tick(s)

I get that everytime I log into the world [pretty much every pack], from what I understand it literally skips a number of ticks so your PC can catch up with the realtime running of your world.
Its never been a significant problem, except when catching up takes longer than the time it skipped- which results in skipping more and more ticks with each iteration until I kill it with fire :)
[but that hasn't happened since 1.4.x so its nothing to worry about]​

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Found a minor bug with the TiCon chisel; repairing it in the player's crafting grid produces the repaired chisel, but leaves the damaged one in the grid [not a ghost item- as fully usable chisel].
Doesn't work with other tools, and the repair material is consumed.​

I get that everytime I log into the world [pretty much every pack], from what I understand it literally skips a number of ticks so your PC can catch up with the realtime running of your world.
Its never been a significant problem, except when catching up takes longer than the time it skipped- which results in skipping more and more ticks with each iteration until I kill it with fire :)
[but that hasn't happened since 1.4.x so its nothing to worry about]​
Hm, thanks.

Ikkalyzte

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, sorry about this.
Really busy and more than half of my summer has been without internet access.
No problem. Loving the pack, just getting some annoying crashes with Reika's mods (which I believe are fixed in their updates) as well as odd intermittent NEI issues. Might take a break and come back once you've pushed an update :)