[1.7.10][Tech][Exploration] Mechanical Automata [Factory styled mods][Magneticraft][NuclearCraft]

Str8UpWHITE64

Jul 29, 2019
Yabm2 isn't working either it seems. Remove it. You can try adding back matter overdrive. Also version downgrading or updating.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
It looks like removing YABM2 corrected the issue. I'm interested in what could be causing the issues with them. Is there a backup tool you suggest for in its place?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
It looks like removing YABM2 corrected the issue. I'm interested in what could be causing the issues with them. Is there a backup tool you suggest for in its place?
Aroma backup is one, although I've heard it might have performance issues

Out of curiosity, does matter overdrive work now? Possibly try updating or downgrading.

Str8UpWHITE64

Jul 29, 2019
Aroma backup is one, although I've heard it might have performance issues

Out of curiosity, does matter overdrive work now? Possibly try updating or downgrading.

I'm not a huge fan of MO, so I left it out.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Matter Overdrive and YABM2 need Java 8 to run. Aroma Backup is another good backup mod that can run on Java 7.

Hey Biochao? When will 0.8.0 make it to the curse launcher.
It is on the Curse launcher as 0.8.1. The only difference is FTB 0.8.0 has a newer beta version of Recurrent Complex I couldn't include in the Curse version.

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
Matter Overdrive and YABM2 need Java 8 to run. Aroma Backup is another good backup mod that can run on Java 7.

It is on the Curse launcher as 0.8.1. The only difference is FTB 0.8.0 has a newer beta version of Recurrent Complex I couldn't include in the Curse version.
YEah, the curse launcher still says version 0.7.0

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
YEah, the curse launcher still says version 0.7.0
I get the option to update to 0.8.1.
gKnHUGL.png

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
I think I need to adjust the mob buffs at the higher difficulties a bit...
uviJIOH.png

Of course this is at difficulty 850 but even at difficulty 100 mobs with 100+ health AND regen are annoying.

Questions for anyone playing: What's your difficulty level at? Are you able to upgrade your weapons/armor fast enough to keep up with the mob buffs?

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
The 0.9.0 update is now on the FTB launcher! This update includes fixes some crafting recipes for progression and makes mobs much easier to deal with at difficulty levels over 100, so I recommend you update as soon as possible.

Changelog:

Added:
  • Pipe Additions
Updated:
  • Accidentally Circumstantial Events
  • Buildcraft
  • Buildcraft Compat
  • Code Chicken Core
  • ExtraBiomes XL
  • Forestry (Forestry blocks and items will disappear in existing worlds)
  • ModTweaker
  • NEIAddons
  • NEIIntegration
  • NEI
  • Harvestcraft
  • SimpleLabels
Removed:
  • Admin Commands Toolbox
Dungeon chest food now has a max stack size of 1
Added recipe for Netherbrick
Added recipe for Mana Infused Ingots
Disabled QED
  • Changed all QED recipes except Energy Transfer Node to use Buildcraft Assembly Table
  • Energy Transfer node is a basic crafting recipe
Added recipe for Pure Love
Changed mob max health to an 4x multiplication
Removed mob knockback resistance (Mobs wearing armor that give knockback resistance still exist)
Updated Enchiridion Wiki
  • Added Nether/End Resources page
  • Updated Ore Guides

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Biochao, is the achievement book ready or completed?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

S

Steamlord

I'm not sure if this forum is still active, but anyway my friend and I are playing this modpack and notice that if we wanted to make magnetic iron with wool it won't. I'm not sure if I have to stand there for five minutes for it to happen or if it's bugged. I just wanted to bring it to your attention. Thank you.