• Storyline

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Make more quests for X mod

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
Well I would be OK with the bee's being included even without a quest line. I would do them regaurdless I always do :)

jua2ja

Jul 29, 2019
If you add a questline for bees, can you add gendustry? I hate breeding bees and gendustry makes it much easier

MissLid

Jul 29, 2019
I really like that this pack is more minimalistic than so many others. It meant that I was able to play with my nephew (via LAN) - couldn't play other packs on the launcher coz his laptop is pretty crap. He did get lost several times, however, whilst exploring (we spawned on an island - I actually thought it was a set map, initially). I would love to see a mini map included. Anyway, I initially only downloaded the pack because of said nephew but I found that I was enjoying it so much I created a new world and kept playing after the weekend ended :)

ElectricFTW

Jul 29, 2019
Ever consider adding Tinkers' Constuct?
Edit: Also, are you going to update Botania?

Last edited:

PrinceZero

Jul 29, 2019
I think I've made the decision to discontinue changing this modpack, every time I attempt to make a change I lose the feeling that the modpack gives me when I play it myself I feel that leaving it unchanged is the only way to maintain the sense of what it is. once the mods come out for 1.8 I will continue to update but I will not be adding or removing things if I don't have to I am however working on another project so stay tuned. I can't wait to let you see what I can make :3

warcommando2

Jul 29, 2019
hi, im trying to download the modpack but ftb tell me : Error while downloading the pack.

In the console here is the message :
TBN
Modpack is out of date
Downloading Mod Pack
Error while downloading modpack: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
Error while downloading modpack: java.lang.Exception: Modpack download failed

that error is usualy due with where its being downloaded to or trying to axccess an update thats not released.