• Storyline

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Make more quests for X mod

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C. Elephante

Jul 29, 2019
I really like your modlist. It's simple, fun, and it's going to run well on most machines. I would suggest getting rid of the vanilla world spawn and making it an adventure or desolate land or spaceship or anything other than vanilla really. You do have exnihilo so it's reasonable with a few tweaks. I like the way you are thinking with this. I've downloaded it already. :D Are you going to make this a post-apocalyptic pack and enter in Jampacked 2?

Reactions: PrinceZero

PrinceZero

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks and no i do not plan to force a map onto this pack BUT if someone made a map I would add it to be download able with the pack

PrinceZero

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like the polls are leaning for magic and story quests so that is what you can expect (Warning: will still be WIP by friday)

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
looks like an awesome pack, quick question, why the heck is the frikin pack code EGGS?? were you eating some eggs when you wrote the pack code or something XD, was not trying to be rude, looks like an awesome pack and will try it right away, as soon as i'm done typing this..... and..... done.

Reactions: Pudding01

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
And again not trying to be mean or anything but i think all jampacked entry's have to be on a map... sry...

PrinceZero

Jul 29, 2019
this isent a jampacked entry (although i am working on one) and the pack code is eggs because my username is egprince so often times i go by EGGS or EGG

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
So far this is starting out to be an interesting pack.
I generally prefer to play a modpack as it's released without adding any world changing things. I usually add MouseTweaks which just a personal preference.

That being said I really want to add Tinker's Construct. I'm curious why you didn't include it to start with?
Also adding a mini map would be very helpful as well.

Why have more than one type of copper, tin and so on ores? Are there recipes that need a specific kind mod's metal?

PrinceZero

Jul 29, 2019
I dident add tinkers because I was personally tired of relying on the same tools every time I played a pack and the ores were a configure glitch in the newest update

PrinceZero

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the lack of recent updates I have been working mainly on my jampacked pack and am haveing some trouble with the next update hopefully the mod changes in the next update can be released soon and the quests will come shortly after i finish up with jampacked

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to see Forestry, Binnies Mods and Magic Bee's added to this pack with maybee :) a complete bee's quest line. I think they would fit in well into this pack.

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
Well to be honest if it was me I would drop Ex-Nihilo and Minechem as :- 1) There are currently no quests for either of them (unless your planning on adding any). 2) ProjectE covers pretty much what theses mods do and more.

Also consider adding OpenBlocks and Mine Factory Reloaded. OpenBlocks adds a few useful items such as elevator block and the like. Mine Factory Reloaded would add a whole layer of automation with its vast array of machines.

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
plz don't do bees, although bees is an ok pack... i don't really like doing quests for it

PrinceZero

Jul 29, 2019
Im still considering adding it but not sure yet... there would be no requirement to do it and the quest line might be short if there is one but it is in consideration