[1.7.10] Stud Tech Reloaded v1.0.1- A Builder's Modpack [Aesthetics][Environment]

Welsknight Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
jCkWrD2.png

Hey guys, Welsknight here! I'm happy to announce that the Stud Tech Reloaded modpack is now available for public release!

Pack Code: STUDTECH

About:
This is a pseudo-kitchen sink builder's modpack with a focus on design and aesthetics for Minecraft 1.7.10. It has a little bit of tech added in just for quality-of-life improvements. It was originally developed for use on in a Youtube SMP series.

Mod List:
A full list of mods, authors, and links to mods can be found on this spreadsheet.

Screenshots:
25wactj.png

98NkB3h.png

pu0KqzE.png

K5DaFVG.png

ZM7bl2K.png

p0NYTWj.png

• For more information about the Stud Tech SMP series, please visit: www.reddit.com/r/StudTechReloaded/
  • Please report any bugs or issues in this thread.
  • You are welcome to create Youtube videos, stream the pack, etc. Please let me know if you do!

Reactions: Xolan

Syntium

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my game crashes on startup, it seems Voxelmap is somehow the problem. If I disable it, game runs fine.

Attachments

• Studtech log.txt
    576.4 KB · Views: 100

ElectricFTW

Jul 29, 2019
Great pack man! Been playing a while now, and the only suggestion I have is instead of Voxel Map I would choose Journey Map. It is compatible with a lot more mods and is more optimized than Voxel; plus it has a it has a lot more features. Anyway can't wait to see your second pack after playing around with this one!

xCyrek

Jul 29, 2019
This looks amazing! It's disappointing that my screen just stays black though :/

M.G.Rose

Jul 29, 2019
Great pack loving having a play with around with it but I did have to change the map out for journey map hope you guys don't mind.