Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

any name you wish

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Omniscientx
2.) Age (optional) - 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Since 2009, with tons of long breaks.
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Looking for a nice FTB server to play with other people.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
There is something wrong with the server, cant connect to it

Make sure you are on 1.0.1 and not 1.0.2 and the server did have a hiccup but its fixed.

1.) IGN - Omniscientx
2.) Age (optional) - 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - Since 2009, with tons of long breaks.
4.) Why do you want to join our server - Looking for a nice FTB server to play with other people.
Approved

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Ceddj
2.) Age (optional): 17, 18 in 2 weeks.
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Maby 6 years... im not really sure :/
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Because i want a nice community there it is no people who might steal or grief, like forge craft.

Last edited:

LotuzTeaz

Jul 29, 2019
1.)IGN: vtech250
2.) Age (optional): 18, will be 19 in 3 months.
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: over 6 years, when you had to till grass blocks for seeds..lol
4.) Why do you want to join our server: want to learn some more about FTB, have a good time, and meet new people!

Awesome

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN jepikaiye
2.) Age (optional) 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft If i remember correctly then i have been playign minecraft 4years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Have a good time. Want to be a part of a nice community were is no griefing or stealing. Were you can play with a nice people.

Blopper77

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Blopper77
2.) Age (optional): 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 Years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a friendly community that I can play without the worry of being stolen from and/or griefed. I have much experience with the mods in this pack and I believe I would have a very good impact on the server.

klave7

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN = klave7
2.) Age = 31
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft = Alpha, before the nether update
4.) Why do you want to join our server = I want a clean server without a ton of swearing and pervs.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back online

1.) callumhutchy
2.) 19
3.) 3 years
4.) I would like to have a good server to be able to stream on

1.) IGN: Ceddj
2.) Age (optional): 17, 18 in 2 weeks.
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Maby 6 years... im not really sure :/
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Because i want a nice community there it is no people who might steal or grief, like forge craft.

1.)IGN: vtech250
2.) Age (optional): 18, will be 19 in 3 months.
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: over 6 years, when you had to till grass blocks for seeds..lol
4.) Why do you want to join our server: want to learn some more about FTB, have a good time, and meet new people!

1.) IGN jepikaiye
2.) Age (optional) 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft If i remember correctly then i have been playign minecraft 4years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Have a good time. Want to be a part of a nice community were is no griefing or stealing. Were you can play with a nice people.

1.) IGN: Blopper77
2.) Age (optional): 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 Years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a friendly community that I can play without the worry of being stolen from and/or griefed. I have much experience with the mods in this pack and I believe I would have a very good impact on the server.

1.) IGN = klave7
2.) Age = 31
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft = Alpha, before the nether update
4.) Why do you want to join our server = I want a clean server without a ton of swearing and pervs.

Schmidtastik

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: GetOnMyLevelYo
2.) Age (optional): 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Over three years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I follow Dire and love his modpacks and would really enjoy joining a community that I can build with. Public servers are just too open, but I'm hoping to be able to contribute to your community.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: GetOnMyLevelYo
2.) Age (optional): 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Over three years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I follow Dire and love his modpacks and would really enjoy joining a community that I can build with. Public servers are just too open, but I'm hoping to be able to contribute to your community.
Approved

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: emiliosa67
2.) Age: 17
3.) I've been playing Minecraft sins: Beta 1.3
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'd like to have a place to play the DW20 Pack Online and you seem to be the best.
He is with me :D