Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stallion27

Jul 29, 2019
A Duel app with my friend as we will mainly play together.

IGN: Stallion27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha
Why do you want to join? : A student looking for something to do with his down time with friends.

IGN: ninanesbitt
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years
Why do you want to join? : Someone who is looking to play on a server and make friends and explore new mods.

Last edited:

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: TheNecromage
2.) Age:19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years. 2 years modded.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: In search of a small loyal community who could use the help of someone like me.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
it says that I'm not whitelisted. try adding [email protected]

A Duel app with my friend as we will mainly play together.

IGN: Stallion27
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Alpha
Why do you want to join? : A student looking for something to do with his down time with friends.

IGN: ninanesbitt
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2 years
Why do you want to join? : Someone who is looking to play on a server and make friends and explore new mods.

1.) IGN: TheNecromage
2.) Age:19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years. 2 years modded.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: In search of a small loyal community who could use the help of someone like me.

Approved

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I just though that I should let you all know that I am working towards doing some heavy server maintenance coming up in the next few weeks It will bring the MC server offline for about a day but things should be running a little smoother afterwards. I will let you know when I have finished all my backups and finished testing my changes.

Wavebrother

Jul 29, 2019
Same as Stallion. Dual application.

1.) IGN: Wavebrother
2.) Age (optional): 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Indev
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would like to join a whitelisted DireWolf20 server. Your's seems to be the best choice.

1.) IGN: rachaely (He is a guy)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3-4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would like to play with my friend (Wave) on a whitelisted DireWolf20 server.

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN startrunner
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ever since beta 1.5. Moded since Tekkit 3.12
4.) Why do you want to join our server I like the peaceful environment of the server.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Same as Stallion. Dual application.

1.) IGN: Wavebrother
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Indev
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would like to join a whitelisted DireWolf20 server. Your's seems to be the best choice.

1.) IGN: rachaely (He is a guy)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3-4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I would like to play with my friend (Wave) on a whitelisted DireWolf20 server.

1.) IGN startrunner
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ever since beta 1.5. Moded since Tekkit 3.12
4.) Why do you want to join our server I like the peaceful environment of the server.

Approved

MoChavao_

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN MoChavao_
2.) Age (optional) 17

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN MoChavao_
2.) Age (optional) 17

Approved

Heyo, I was wondering what version of Direwolf20 this server is running on.

The server in on 1.0.1 as the thread says in the title

Server seems to be down.

Double check your connection its online

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to schedule the server maintenance this weekend starting saturday at noon. The server will go offline and I will strt making the backups. I will try to publish updates as I reimage the machine.