Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
index.php

Welcome to Steincraft
About Us:
Steincraft is a family friendly server that a group of friends created so we could create an environment much like forge craft.
Players rely on each other and create there own experience.
We run on cauldron which allows us to run Bukkit plugins as well as mods to help with the experience.
We are open to modifying the base mod pack and installing more or updated mods but that decision must be made by the community.
We are a friendly server for streamers and YouTubers see below for details.
Whitelist Application:
Go To http://mc.steinserv.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=25

Connecting:

IP: play.steinserv.net
Teamspeak: ts3.steinserv.net​

VPS Specs:
  • Quad Core
  • 8GB Ram
  • 2TB RAID
  • 100mbps up to 10TB Bandwidth
Rules:
  1. We are a Family server which means keep it PG
  2. Be respectful
  3. No cheating
  4. Use Digger for quarries
  5. No stealing or griefing. Ask others if you need anything
  6. Admins have final say on server operations
Disabled Items:
Due to how taxing it can be the ability to create your own mystcraft worlds has been disabled.
If you would like to create an age come talk to an admin and we can work something out.

About Streaming/Recording:
As part of the update to 1.7.10 we will be putting in a system to notify other players that someone is recording/streaming for two reasons. One so they know they may appear in a video or stream others may see and to promote the individuals work so that others can watch. This will simply be a plugin that anyone can use to send auto notifications to others on the server that you are recording. Until then we ask that you tell others that you are recording/streaming. As always please respect others if they do not with to appear on camera.
Notes:
Server Restarts every 24 hours due to a bug with cauldron starting at 00:00 EST

Last edited:
Reactions: Attelis

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN Moryse
2.) Age (optional) 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft Since classic
4.) Why do you want to join our server I would like to join because i prefer small servers filled with friendly people. I dont enjoy being on an overcrowded server, which are usually over run by jerks.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN Moryse
2.) Age (optional) 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft Since classic
4.) Why do you want to join our server I would like to join because i prefer small servers filled with friendly people. I dont enjoy being on an overcrowded server, which are usually over run by jerks.

Application approved!
Feel free to join

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN zamder145
2.) Age (optional) 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft ~3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a server to play on that isn't old.

Aellios15

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Erc_
2.) Age: 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a ftb server to play on where everyone isn't endgame already

codyalen

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Skyfall
2.) Age:19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server:Im looking for a small ftb server that i can call me home

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Erc_
2.) Age: 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a ftb server to play on where everyone isn't endgame already

1.) IGN:Skyfall
4.) Why do you want to join our server:Im looking for a small ftb server that i can call me home

Both Approved welcome to Steincraft

codyalen

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN:Skyfalll
sorry i forgot to put the 3rd l

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Morathos
2.) Age (optional): 40
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since it's alpha days. And have been playing modded MC since Buildcraft first came out.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Like most of the previous posts, I am looking for a fairly small new server to call home.

TheBigOne

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Guseks
2.) Age: 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a small FTB Server where i can make some friends and have a nice time while playing and exploring the game.

Last edited:

jpkline

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: jpkline
2.) Age (optional): 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Too long, been playing mods over a year though
4.) Why do you want to join our server: looking for a smallish relaxed server to just kick back and enjoy

Credz

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Credish
2.) Age (optional): 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I love to play online on smaller servers!

nemofbaby2014

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN nemof09
2.) Age (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 6 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server looking to find a smaller friendly server

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Morathos
2.) Age (optional): 40
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft since it's alpha days. And have been playing modded MC since Buildcraft first came out.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Like most of the previous posts, I am looking for a fairly small new server to call home.

1.) IGN: Guseks
2.) Age: 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a small FTB Server where i can make some friends and have a nice time while playing and exploring the game.

1.) IGN: jpkline
2.) Age (optional): 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Too long, been playing mods over a year though
4.) Why do you want to join our server: looking for a smallish relaxed server to just kick back and enjoy

1.) IGN: Credish
2.) Age (optional): 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since early beta
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I love to play online on smaller servers!

1.) IGN nemof09
2.) Age (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft 6 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server looking to find a smaller friendly server

All approved come on in

Sorry about the down time today I was having some problems with storage and I had to go into work it should all be fine now

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Tundras
How long have you played Minecraft: FTB for 2 years, but Minecraft since Alpha
Why do you want to join our server: I'm that kindly voice of reason. I like to help others out and to help advance the community. I've bounced around from server to server trying to find a permanent home, but all too often it seems that servers just drift away as the owners move on to other things. I'd love the chance to get on here and have a good time.
Have you been banned: Never

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Tundras
How long have you played Minecraft: FTB for 2 years, but Minecraft since Alpha
Why do you want to join our server: I'm that kindly voice of reason. I like to help others out and to help advance the community. I've bounced around from server to server trying to find a permanent home, but all too often it seems that servers just drift away as the owners move on to other things. I'd love the chance to get on here and have a good time.
Have you been banned: Never
Approved come on in

LiftedDuramax419

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.....countryboy2327
2.) Age (optional) 23
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft .....4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server......fun guy to play with and a very helpful guy on most of the mods

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I was wondering if you all would be interested in setting up a nexus. If so what do you want to have available and what would you like to do in making it.
One thing that I know I wouldn't be very good at is making the actual building/s.