Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

netex135

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Netex135
2.) Age: (optional) 13 almost 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? to have fun and enjoy being able to do stuff on a server without lag that comes from open servers

Bratyha_mandarin

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: FFUUUsha
2.) Age: (optional) 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? like 3.5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Want to play and have fun :)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Netex135
2.) Age: (optional) 13 almost 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? to have fun and enjoy being able to do stuff on a server without lag that comes from open servers

1.) IGN: FFUUUsha
2.) Age: (optional) 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? like 3.5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Want to play and have fun :)
Approved

thetechboy

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Thetechboy
2.) Age: 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? : I have been playing Minecraft ever since July of 2010 started with the Classic version then transitioned over Alpha and as time went on loved the game.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? : Always loved the idea of a closed in server with a white list, generally brings in better people and with better people a better experience. The other half is because of Napalm Inbound mentioned he was playing on this server alongside other friends Alex_Lionheart and Day, which encouraged me to get back into Minecraft and hang out with them.

nraike

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Raiknov
2.) Age: 22
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing vanilla minecraft since 2010. I started playing modded early december
4.) Why do you want to join our server?I kinda hate playing solo modded, so I am looking to play with other people

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Thetechboy
2.) Age: 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? : I have been playing Minecraft ever since July of 2010 started with the Classic version then transitioned over Alpha and as time went on loved the game.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? : Always loved the idea of a closed in server with a white list, generally brings in better people and with better people a better experience. The other half is because of Napalm Inbound mentioned he was playing on this server alongside other friends Alex_Lionheart and Day, which encouraged me to get back into Minecraft and hang out with them.
1.) IGN: Raiknov
2.) Age: 22
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing vanilla minecraft since 2010. I started playing modded early december
4.) Why do you want to join our server?I kinda hate playing solo modded, so I am looking to play with other people
Approved

SpiteAspect

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: SpiteAspect
2.) Age: (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? a few years now played ftb since it came out
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I like the atmosphere of whitelist servers and want to get back into ftb so i decided to start here

JetAction

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Justgetloud
2.) Age: (optional) 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years, 2 years on basic vanilla learning strategies, and then 3 years of modded since i got bored with vanilla :D
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Cause, i've gotten super bored w/ single player so i wanted to join a friendly community

Ninja_Jacob

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Ninja_Jacob
2.) Age: (optional)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Been playing Minecraft since 2012.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Been wanting to get back into Minecraft and thought playing on a private server would be the best for me and I get to play with my older brother Thetechboy and his friends.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: SpiteAspect
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? a few years now played ftb since it came out
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I like the atmosphere of whitelist servers and want to get back into ftb so i decided to start here

1.) IGN: Justgetloud
2.) Age: (optional) 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years, 2 years on basic vanilla learning strategies, and then 3 years of modded since i got bored with vanilla :D
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Cause, i've gotten super bored w/ single player so i wanted to join a friendly community

1.) IGN: Ninja_Jacob
2.) Age: (optional)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Been playing Minecraft since 2012.
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Been wanting to get back into Minecraft and thought playing on a private server would be the best for me and I get to play with my older brother Thetechboy and his friends.

Approved

David Rowe

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: dude17430
2.) Age: 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? aprox. 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? been looking for a good community modded server for a while now, and i always found playing with multiple people to be a million times more fun then solo, which I have trouble doing at times because not many of my RL friends play modded Minecraft.

Rocko

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Rocko
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Spiteaspect wanted me to join him on this server. I checked out the server and it looked pretty nice.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Wekmor
2.) Age: 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I think I started in like 2010, so been playing for 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I'm looking for a new friendly server to play one, since the last server I was on decided to move to another modpack I highly disliked. From reading what's stated in the first post, I think I'll like it here ;)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: dude17430
2.) Age: 20
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? aprox. 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? been looking for a good community modded server for a while now, and i always found playing with multiple people to be a million times more fun then solo, which I have trouble doing at times because not many of my RL friends play modded Minecraft.

1.) IGN: Rocko
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Spiteaspect wanted me to join him on this server. I checked out the server and it looked pretty nice.

1.) IGN: Wekmor
2.) Age: 21
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I think I started in like 2010, so been playing for 5 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I'm looking for a new friendly server to play one, since the last server I was on decided to move to another modpack I highly disliked. From reading what's stated in the first post, I think I'll like it here ;)

Approved

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Doomadness
2.) Age: 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Playing Minecraft since beta 1.8 and ftb since 1 year
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Im searching for a new server to call home since old server changed mod pack

heatheram

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: heatheram
2.) Age: 29
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I've run my own server with some friends befor, but it was such a hassle. Now I just want to enjoy the game and play with friendly people. :)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Doomadness
2.) Age: 24
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Playing Minecraft since beta 1.8 and ftb since 1 year
4.) Why do you want to join our server? Im searching for a new server to call home since old server changed mod pack

1.) IGN: heatheram
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.5
4.) Why do you want to join our server? I've run my own server with some friends befor, but it was such a hassle. Now I just want to enjoy the game and play with friendly people. :)
Approved Welcome to Steincraft

Domanoc

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Domanoc
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server? got refered to the server by bloblblobie, looking for a nice community server since running your own server with only 2 ppl on it gets old fast.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Domanoc
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server? got refered to the server by bloblblobie, looking for a nice community server since running your own server with only 2 ppl on it gets old fast.
Approved