[1.7.10] Spells and Weaponry

Sparhawk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

Welcome to my new mod pack Spells and Weaponry. This is an all-purpose pack designed for fun SSP and SMP PvP. This is what my preivous pack "Sparhawk SSP" SHOULD have been.

This pack contains "Fastcraft", by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.

Pack Code:
SnW

I haven't got the server version of the pack sorted out yet, I hopefully have that done very soon. The idea behind the PVP is for players to choose a path, spells or weaponry. Of course choosing both is entirely up to you as well. You're welcome to record this for you tube and twich.tv as well.

Keep an eye on my you tube channel for my playthrough. Link is in my signature.

Have fun.

Mods:

Last edited:

Elroy_

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my feedback.

I can't launch it. I can launch any other third party pack I have; just not this one. I'm told I need to change the way I log in (I did) or I have to pay for mc (I have)

Sparhawk

Jul 29, 2019
sorry to hear that, it launches for me. What happens exactly? Can you put allocate more RAM into your instance?

Elroy_

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on now, it just started to work all of a sudden.

I haven't played too much but all is looking fine except for two things. I haven't been able to find certus Quartz. I spent a good half hour looking, though there's every chance I was just unlucky. The other thing was the tinkers stone tool rods. The ones we can make without the crafting table. They're on nei, but when I make them, even using shift R click on the question mark, it makes stone sticks from advanced genetics (iirc). A small thing, but I like being able to make stone torches while down in a mine.

Otherwise, all is good and I can't wait to play more.

Sparhawk

Jul 29, 2019
stone tools have been disabled via Iguana's tweaks.In the meantime if you use smooth stone to make the forge sticks you can use those to make tinkers torches. I'll have a look through the configs to see if I can find a fix.

Elroy_

Jul 29, 2019
I tried with iguana enabled and disabled. Same result. The whole idea of tinkers torches is to be able to make them without carrying extra supplies, but it's hardly a big deal I thought you might appreciate a heads up.