[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

convictvx

Jul 29, 2019
hey, me again.

to start with, i looked around for a suggestion thread or link but i couldn't find it (i might be blind too :D)

I was building my factory / Space center, in my space center i would setup multiple launch platforms with all the rockets, just to show them off, on the opposite wall i would have setup all the armors that are possible to be created (call that room some sort of museum). But i came to the conclusion that there is no way to show of armors (besides itemframes), So i'm here with a suggestion, can u add a mod that adds armor stands (i know bibliocraft and travelers gear do this but they might add too much other stuff). So basically add an armor stands mod, a mod that only adds armor stands. Would be neat to have armor stands showing off all the armors from the pack and so i can complete my 'museum' too. :D

Greetings,

convictvx

Edit, stupid me, found out that i can make suggestions trough the github u have, also posting there. :D

SamuelCB

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya,

So launched FTB today and it asked me to update Space Astronomy to the newest version and so I did. When I select my main world it says 61 items missing, do you wish to continue and remove the missing items and so I said yes. However it then just goes the the loading world screen and gets stuck there forever and so I can no longer play :( any ideas?

Thanks in advanced!

SelBast

Jul 29, 2019
Might I suggest adding Agricraft to the pack? it makes for a nicer way to improve your farms then just expanding them, and depending on config can be manual, semi-manual or automatable. also has lots of integration with other mods and their crops/plants/flowers etc

l33tjedi

Jul 29, 2019
Hiya,

So launched FTB today and it asked me to update Space Astronomy to the newest version and so I did. When I select my main world it says 61 items missing, do you wish to continue and remove the missing items and so I said yes. However it then just goes the the loading world screen and gets stuck there forever and so I can no longer play :( any ideas?

Thanks in advanced!

Hey SamuelCB,

I've had that problem before as well. If you leave the computer on and let it keep loading it will eventually load your world. I like to leave my volume turned up really loud and leave to do other stuff. When you hear the loud Minecraft music it's loaded. I've had that happen when I skip one or more updates in this modpack. It may mess up some of your quests as well, but you can fix that by using "/hqm edit" (Got that from one of my viewers).

Best of Luck!
Chris

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hey MJR,
Could you add those mods into the pack?
Veinminer,Magical crops,Pam's Harvest Craft,Draconic Evolution
Some of these have been added
Whats in the new update ?
See the change log
Hiya,

Thanks in advanced!
Report this via the issue tracker and i would need the log to see why.
Is the new server download avaible yet?
yeah you can get it via the ftb launcher

SamuelCB

Jul 29, 2019
Hey SamuelCB,

I've had that problem before as well. If you leave the computer on and let it keep loading it will eventually load your world. I like to leave my volume turned up really loud and leave to do other stuff. When you hear the loud Minecraft music it's loaded. I've had that happen when I skip one or more updates in this modpack. It may mess up some of your quests as well, but you can fix that by using "/hqm edit" (Got that from one of my viewers).

Best of Luck!
Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks very much for your reply, I tried exactly what you suggested today and after waiting a very long time it did in fact load! I guess patience is a virtue here.

Thank you so so much!

Sam!

Reactions: MJRLegends

Andreonh

Jul 29, 2019
Can Hunger Overhaul be added to the pack? With the addition of HarvestCraft, HungerOverhaul would be a perfect fit, and it would make surviving off of bread alone less viable. For extra challenge Spice of Life could be added as well to encourage a variety "diet"

Swordsyke

Jul 29, 2019
Do you think that you could upload this pack to the Technic Launcher also? Most of my servers are on the it and my players would find it easier to use. Also, I'm sure it would help to spread the popularity of the pack.

Thanks,

Swordsyke

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Can Hunger Overhaul be added to the pack? With the addition of HarvestCraft, HungerOverhaul would be a perfect fit, and it would make surviving off of bread alone less viable. For extra challenge Spice of Life could be added as well to encourage a variety "diet"
I will look in to it but i probably wont add them.
adds some mpps adons
what is mpps?
Do you think that you could upload this pack to the Technic Launcher also? Most of my servers are on the it and my players would find it easier to use. Also, I'm sure it would help to spread the popularity of the pack.

Thanks,

Swordsyke
i might add it to the Technic Launcher but its just finding the time to get all the permissions sorted for the mods.

Swordsyke

Jul 29, 2019
The Enderverse has opened a server for this modpack! IP: space.theenderverse.com
Official website: http://www.theenderverse.com/
We are a rapidly growing gaming community that started out several months ago with a server on the modpack "The 1.7.10 Pack", a large magic, adventure, and tech-themed modpack. We run on enterprise-level dedicated servers, have a caring staff team that is available around the clock, and a wonderful community whose members are easy to make friends with. If you're looking for a server, come check us out! See you soon!

Reactions: MJRLegends