[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

convictvx

Jul 29, 2019
hey, have to say i really enjoyed this pack. I played trought the whole quest line in less than 24 hours. Every quest is done and completed (except the enderquarry one because it doesn' recognize the torches, but that issue is reported allready i saw)
it was an interesting pack but i wonder why u placed mods in there like ic2, thermal expansion or even rotarycraft / reactorcraft as i haven't touched any of those mods yet and are not needed for quests. we did it with just Enderio machines and some galacticraft machines and a big reactor to power all of it. Would look more promising if more quests are added for mods like ic2 or TE.

For me this pack is a 9/10 just because of the short questlines and the 'unused mods in the quests'.

Keep up the work btw and i love to see what ur next project would be or what will still happen to this pack.

greetings.

Reactions: MJRLegends

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I'm curious how you finished this pack in 24 hours?
I have been on the moon for 3 days and still can't find enough meteor iron to save my life.
And why do you want quests for mods your not going to use?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

convictvx

Jul 29, 2019
I'm curious how you finished this pack in 24 hours?
I have been on the moon for 3 days and still can't find enough meteor iron to save my life.
And why do you want quests for mods your not going to use?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

It is not that I am not going ti use them, it is I didnt use them cause there were no quests for them and I didn't need them.
Also I believe the galacticraft arc furnace doubles the raw meteoric stuff into 2 ingots as it does with the higher tier ores (not showing in nei tough).

skylinegodzilla

Jul 29, 2019
I really think you should consider adding matter overdrive to the mod pack. Since this is the most Space related mod pack i have found the more space mods the better.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I really think you should consider adding matter overdrive to the mod pack. Since this is the most Space related mod pack i have found the more space mods the better.
Yeah i know matter overdrive would be really cool mod for this pack but i have heard people are having problems with java 8 as this mod requires it. So adding it would stop certain users from being able to play the mod pack

Islandsteve

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda new to some of these tec mods in this pack.
Dose the quest book kinda walk you thru doing them all or most? Also anything I should know for beginners?

Also how do update my server (when you release the next update) without losing my world or progress?
I use feedthebeat server. I know how to upload to it as im running the pack on it now. Just now sure about upgrading a pack on it :)
Just coppy past all the stuff over and overwrite to all?

Last edited:

Rob_____

Jul 29, 2019
Also how do update my server (when you release the next update) without losing my world or progress?
I use feedthebeat server. I know how to upload to it as im running the pack on it now. Just now sure about upgrading a pack on it :)
Just coppy past all the stuff over and overwrite to all?
You should update the mods, configs and scripts folders usually.

Just be sure not to delete/move the world folder from your server, this is where the map data is. If you want to be extra sure, remember to copy/backup that folder before you update.

Islandsteve

Jul 29, 2019
pick of destruction only works on stone and dont drop the block.
Tinkers is meh but yea.

Veinminer is just handy and welcomed early game. Its not op at all

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
the mekanism pick works on all ores and does not take that long to get to. veinminer is a crutch and takes away from items that can do the same thing. if you want veinmine just add it yourself

Reactions: rouge_bare

Echochrome3

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod in this pack that removed the recipe for turning diamond blocks back into diamonds?? I kinda made 64 diamond blocks for compressed storage and recently found out that they are stuck like that.......

dead__stroke

Jul 29, 2019
Well i am thoroughly impressed with not only this pack, but most notably, the author. Hes very open to suggestions, ideas, and so long as you report bugs/issues, pretty quick with solutions. The HQM book is not long, however i think thats what makes this pack run so smoothly, and theres so much more to explore in after you complete it. I dont want to be the guys that suggests you add things, because it is great the way it is, but Malisis doors adds some pretty futuristic style doors (with the door creator block) Great job regardless, cant wait to see what your next project has in store.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Well i am thoroughly impressed with not only this pack, but most notably, the author. Hes very open to suggestions, ideas, and so long as you report bugs/issues, pretty quick with solutions. The HQM book is not long, however i think thats what makes this pack run so smoothly, and theres so much more to explore in after you complete it. I dont want to be the guys that suggests you add things, because it is great the way it is, but Malisis doors adds some pretty futuristic style doors (with the door creator block) Great job regardless, cant wait to see what your next project has in store.
Thank you, i will give adding Malisis doors mod to the pack a thought and here is my new mod pack that hasn't been out very long http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-dark-evolution-magic-hardcore-tech.123670/

Reactions: dead__stroke