[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Okay I noticed in another post you said that the apple saplings were supposed to grow into oak trees. Is that a change to biomes o plenty or is that something that just effects this modpack because I cannot find any information on apple saplings spawning oak trees... Also, I noticed oak trees with persimmons, pears etc growing on them... do they grow back when you pick them or is that it?

This has been reported and im working on it. but its not a major issue right now.

The Real Slim Shady

Jul 29, 2019
jYvm1Zb.png

Space Astronomy is a space based modpack, that include loads of the latest tech and space mods. Allowing you to explore other planets around the solar system.

Note: Please post any bugs/problems here(Not in this thread!)

Known Issues: http://pastebin.com/R73aBeqA

Planets that you can explore:
Solar system:

• Mercury
  • Venus
  • Overworld - Moon
  • Overworld - Space station(Create your own)
  • Mars
  • Asteroids
  • Pluto
Sirius Solar system:
  • Sirius B
  • Koentus
  • Diona
  • Polongnius
  • Nibiru
  • Fronos
Kapteyn Solar system:
  • Kapteyn B
Pack code:
SpaceA

Just to say Space Astronomy is on the curse launcher now, as well as the FTB Launcher. But dont worry both will be updated at the same time :D

Current Version:

Feel free to post a video you have made about this mod pack in this thread, and it will be added to this section!
Credit to l33tjedi for the video

Thanks Deanford for the mod pack artwork/images!

I'm having trouble loading the modpack from curse, and I can't find it on FTB. Any time I try and launch it it says since it's modded there is no crash report, and to contact the mod author. Thank you.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
MJR, why "Space Astronomy"?

This has been bugging me for a while ever since the thread started. Its a tad redundant: Astronomy is the study of space, so the pack is really called "Space Space-Study"

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
MJR, why "Space Astronomy"?

This has been bugging me for a while ever since the thread started. Its a tad redundant: Astronomy is the study of space, so the pack is really called "Space Space-Study"
It doesnt really matter its just a name, but where did you get the "Space Space-Study" as Astronomy is its own word so can be seen in different ways

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
It doesnt really matter its just a name, but where did you get the "Space Space-Study" as Astronomy is its own word so can be seen in different ways
I was just curious.

Astronomy means "Study of Space", or succinctly: "Space-studying." So Space Astronomy would mean "Space Space-studying."

Its sort of like saying I'm going to "air-fly" from LA to NY: "air" is sort of already implied by "flying."

cloned

Jul 29, 2019

First of all, I am enjoying the ModPack. My GF and I play. I wanted tech and she wanted a pack with HQM objectives. So it is win/win. I do somewhat agree the name is redudent. I think it would be cool if the name was something like Astrological Adventure or something. It doesn't really matter though, the art on the logo sells it :p

Reactions: Pyure

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
First of all, I am enjoying the ModPack. My GF and I play. I wanted tech and she wanted a pack with HQM objectives. So it is win/win. I do somewhat agree the name is redudent. I think it would be cool if the name was something like Astrological Adventure or something. It doesn't really matter though, the art on the logo sells it :p
Thanks, and at the end of the day its a name and i wont be making changes to it now.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Duh :p I said I was curious, I didn't say changes were imperative or the sky would fall :)
I know this mod back is nearly completion and im just clearing up any last bugs with it. And making sure mods are up to date.

SilverDk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi MJR, are you going to add any tinkers add on? The one that let u repair on your inventory crafting?

BTW when u said, near completion so is there any update coming anytime soon?

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hi MJR, are you going to add any tinkers add on? The one that let u repair on your inventory crafting?

BTW when u said, near completion so is there any update coming anytime soon?
Probably wont be adding any any tinkers add ons. Yeah there is one out in the next days/week

Pacerola

Jul 29, 2019
Since the last update I can't complete any quests, they say 100% but I don't get any buttons or follow up quests.

Jordan Walter

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I started playing your mod pack and I am exploring the moon and I keep finding tier 4 rockets not tier 2; is that intentional? Get mod pack by the way I am having a blast.